xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working

Discus and support xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello ! The volume mixer on the official Xbox Wireless headset stopped working recently. The last thing I remember doing before noticing the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by josselin dang van nhan, Dec 2, 2023.

1. xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working

Hello !

The volume mixer on the official Xbox Wireless headset stopped working recently.

The last thing I remember doing before noticing the problem was I moved from an Xbox chat group to a Discord group. Then the volume mixer got stuck. Before that, earlier in the same day, I could change the mixer as usual, with the wheel on the left side...
    ...But there I could no longer modify the mixer and my console locked the cursor in the menu when it detected the headphones... So when I am in a group I could no longer do anything...!
    xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working [​IMG]

I've read a lot of forums where people have had the same problem as me... for some the problem appeared years ago... and even today I haven't seen a solution. ..
    Update the headset, reset it, restart the console,... none of the proposed solutions work, and nothing seems to have changed until today...

I wondered if it was a hardware problem... if the wheel wasn't simply broken even though I took care of it... But how can I be sure...? I don't have any other consoles on which to test the headset, and on the PC I never managed to get the volume mixer wheel to work anyway... it only worked on the Xbox... until today

...Once I managed to briefly modify the volume mixer cursor with the wheel... without knowing how... So I told myself that there is a precise moment when the wheel works. And logically I told myself that it was probably at startup.

That was it...! The console detects for a brief moment that I spin the roulette. But after barely a second, the parameters freeze again... But it doesn't do it every time... In fact... it only worked twice and I couldn't no longer doing it again...

Given that it's an official Xbox product... I expected the support to be a little more up to date on the flaws of this headset, which is supposed to be made for the console... But I see that this is one problem among others which does not seem to be taken seriously by Microsoft...
    Currently.... this headset which was supposed to improve my comfort simply prevents me from enjoying my games and chatting properly... xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working :(

Update :

OK...! Sorry but I've been studying this for hours and hours and so... I'm still making discoveries....

I think it's because of the dust.... !

There I blew, again and again between the left speaker and the wheel, while turning the wheel, and at one point the cursor of the volume mixer started moving again..!

The thing is, the cursor seems really broken... sometimes it moves slightly on its own, or reacts slow and delayed after turning the wheel and I have to re-blow several times to get the wheel to work for two or three seconds before it locks again....
    Should I open the helmet to see if there is more dirt?

I have more and more the impression that the problem is material, and that there is something which causes the movements of the roulette to be poorly recognized... I don't know if it's the fact of simply blow, or if it's when I move and take off the wheel slightly to blow into it that temporarily solves the problem... But what's strange is that when I turn on the headphones, the mixer level is almost each time set to ~90% on the chat while when I turn it off I make sure that the level is at 50%.

:)

josselin dang van nhan, Dec 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working