Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an Xbox wireless controller for a couple of months now and it was connecting perfectly to my PC via bluetooth. Recently my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GurhanGunay, Oct 14, 2023.

1. GurhanGunay
    GurhanGunay Guest

Hello everyone,

I have an Xbox wireless controller for a couple of months now and it was connecting perfectly to my PC via bluetooth. Recently my pc suddenly stopped detecting it. I have a UB400 | Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB adapter and I haven't updated the firmware of any of them to before this and couldn't find a way to fix it so far. I have tried to delete and install the driver again but since it's not detecting it anymore, the pc won't install the driver again. I also tried to install the driver of the USB adapter but no luck. By the way, it works perfectly with the usb-c cable.

Interestingly, even my Iphone can detect and connect to the controller, but not the pc. The pc can detect and works perfectly with my headphones. Haven't had the chance to try it on another pc yet. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone..

:)

GurhanGunay, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Connecting my XBOX to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

the console does not even have any bluetooth hardware internally, the controllers do as they can connect via bluetooth to pc and wifi to the console.

the reason you see the console under devices on pc is due to it being on the same network.

the controller can be paired via bluetooth on pc but with limitations.

audio passthrough on the controller will not work via bluetooth

wired connection supports audio passthrough

wireless connection with a microsoft wireless adapter for controller with support audio passthrough.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the controller is connected to pc via bluetooth

Is it possible to use the headphones via 3.5 mm jack connected to XBOX controller when the controller is connected to PC via bluetooth?
    Hi,

I'm afraid not, it's a limitation of using Bluetooth to connect the controller to a PC:

Take from the
    official support link

Things to keep in mind:

·
    For best performance, update your controller.

·
    Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.

·
    Bluetooth doesn’t support attachments such as headsets, chatpads or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.

·
    We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
  4. MCMicrosoft Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not connecting to Xbox Accessories store app on Windows 10 PC!

Yes,

Under Human Interface Devices, as Xbox One Wireless Controller. This is when connected with the Microsoft wireless USB dongle.

I’ve also seen the controller under game controllers when initially connected via Bluetooth. But I abandoned using it via Bluetooth with my windows 10 pc. Only wireless adapter now.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller stopped

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. Xbox Series X controller stopped connecting to Wireless Adapter for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller stopped connecting to Wireless Adapter for PC: The last couple days I've been mauled by one of the most common issues discussed here. I did my daily routine, start my PC, got my Stream running, the game Loaded, and I turned my Controller on...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller stops responding to inputs randomly (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller stops responding to inputs randomly (Windows 10): My Xbox Wireless Controller (2020 model, plugged into my PC via USB) has recently started randomly freezing up where it will stop accepting inputs (and sometimes hold the input that was pressed...