Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem

Discus and support Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; TLDR; Newest Xbox Wireless Controller Still has Z axis Joystick problems on PC, even on a brand new Windows 10 gaming PC. Wow this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Culheezy, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Culheezy
    Culheezy Guest

Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem

TLDR; Newest Xbox Wireless Controller Still has Z axis Joystick problems on PC, even on a brand new Windows 10 gaming PC.

Wow this is disappointing... Another OLD issue for the new wireless controller on PC even after people are experiencing NEW issues on their new consoles (https://gamerant.com/xbox-series-x-controller-lost-connection-microsoft/)It looks like this has been a problem for years on Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers too (Even ELITE models), where the Right joystick on the xbox controller fails to produce any input when I push up or down on PC. I've been trying to understand all the about split axis malarkey, but I'm just wondering if there's actually a fix for this, or if it's still a problem with even the latest firmware (5.5.2641.0) and again, the newest generation controller.

I was able to find information about the Microsoft accessories app online, and that "successfully" helped me update my firmware to the above mentioned, but it didn't solve the issue. I know all the buttons are working properly, because when I run Test Mode in the MS Accessories App, all button presses read 100% accurate - plugged in or wireless. If only I could play games within the Xbox Accessories app. Maybe that's the fix?

:)

Culheezy, Feb 21, 2021
  2. MaxMesserMP9 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Very helpful, thanks. I should have checked my settings properly. But the french confused me.

The important parts are the following (you only need to set the axe settings to fly):

Flight control surfaces > Primary control surfaces

- Ailerons Axis: Joystick L-Axis X (Querruderachse)

- Elevator Axis: Joystick L-Axis Y (Höhenruderachse)

- Rudder Axis: Joystick L-Axis Z (Seitenruderachse)

Power Managent > Throttle (Energieverwaltung > Gashebel)

- Throttle Axis: Joystick thrust control X (Gashebelachse)

Also set the buttons of the Joystick where you prefer it.
  3. SerMol Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals and Saitek Panels.

Hi Longarm,

I had to remap the control keys, and now rudder pedals are ok.

Steps:

Create a new profile for rudder pedals on Controls menù on Pro Flight CESSNA Rudder Pedals section.

Brakes

Left/right brake - Joystick L-Axis X /Joystick L-Axis Y

Flight Control Surfaces - Primary Control Surfaces

Rudder Axis - Left/Right - Joystick R-Axis Z

Now I missed switch panel / Radio Panel / Instrument panel, but I'm working on that.

Thanks anyway.
  4. Ramonster Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - only one Xbox One Wireless Controller works

I have a similar problem, when I connect my controllers trough the wireless adapter they are not working correctly because I have a Z axis and Z Rotation. WHen I used my controller wired with a USB cable I had this problem and I could fix roll back the drivers
    and the controller went back to the original X, Y, Z Axis, but now, with the Wireless adapter, I can't do that, because I doesn't let me update, because there's no Xbox Periphals to change the driver.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I use Xbox 360 controller for windows 10?

Hi,

Both wired and wireless Xbox 360 controllers work on Windows 10. Wired is just plug and play while wireless controllers need a receiver. I know 360 controllers work as I've used them on my own gaming PC running the latest version of Win 10.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite controller series 2

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To invert the Y-axis for the right joystick on an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, you can follow these steps:

On your Xbox One console, go to "Settings" and select "Devices & Streaming."

Select "Accessories" and then choose the Elite controller you want to customize.

Scroll down to "Customize your stick & triggers" and select "Right Stick."

In the "Sensitivity" menu, you can adjust the "Vertical Inversion" setting to invert the Y-axis.

Alternatively, you can use the Xbox Accessories app on a Windows 10 PC to customize the controller's settings. To do this, follow these steps:

Connect the Elite controller to your PC using a USB cable.

Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller.

Select "Configure" and then go to the "Sticks" tab.

From here, you can adjust the "Vertical Inversion" setting for the right stick to invert the Y-axis.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem - Similar Threads - wireless controller Latest

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  10. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...