Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakob334, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Jakob334
    Jakob334 Guest

So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on the headset, the controller connection is stuttering. Either it stops working for some seconds or the input it extremely delayed. I am using a Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Headset, which is connected wirelessly as well. Does anyone have an idea on how I could fix this issue?

:)

Jakob334, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Audio via 2 Xbox one controllers via laptop

Hello Algreco,

Thanks for keeping us updated. This function is possible according to a Bluetooth support article that compares connecting via the Wireless adapter : Connect
    and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

"Windows 10 - Xbox Wireless Controller and Xbox Stereo Headset – 2

Note Wireless connection requires Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows"

What happens if you try connecting the player 2 controller first, so that it is now considered player 1. Are you able to hear audio from the headset now? If not, then the controller could be faulty.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

Hello,

Specifications and system requirements for the Xbox Wireless Headset, along with what‘s included can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Windows 10 use requires Bluetooth 4.2+, Xbox Wireless adapter or compatible USB-C cable. Each sold separately, explaining why both the adapter and cable weren't included with the headset.

Xbox Wireless Headset FAQ

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

Hope this helps! :)
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Jakob334, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your controller pairing.

To unpair it, press and hold the pair button on top of the controller for a few seconds until it vibrates twice.

Then, pair it again.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Series 2

Das bezieht sich auf die Nutzung des Elite 2 Controllers mit Windows 7/8.1 Betriebssystemen.

Eine Liste der nicht unterstützten Funktionen für Android und Windows 7/8.1 findest Du auf dieser Seite:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

Beispielsweise kannst Du über den Xbox Wireless Adapter für Windows 10 oder via Bluetooth den Controller drahtlos mit Windows 10 Verbinden. Bei Windows 7/8.1 wird diese Art der drahtlosen Verbindung "nicht unterstützt".

Ebenso wird angeschlossenes Controllerzubehör (z.B. das Chatpad) nicht über eine Bluetooth Verbindung unterstützt. Über USB oder Xbox Wireless Adapter jedoch schon.

Über den Wireless Adapter und USB Verbindung kannst Du den Game Sound an den Controller und ein dort angeschlossenes Headset übertragen. Über Bluetooth kannst Du nur Sprach Chat an das Controller Headset bekommen. Und unter Windows 7/8.1 geht generell kein
    Game Sound über den Controller.

[Translation]

The "not supported" functions are in regards to Windows 7/8.1 and Android.

A list of what is or is not supported is on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

For example, you can connect the Elite 2 Controller wireless via Bluetooth or Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 only on Windows 10. For Windows 7/8.1 that type of wireless connection is not supported.

Additionally connected controller accessories (e.g. the Chatpad) are not supported via Bluetooth. But are supported via Xbox Wireless Adapter.

You can listen to game sound through a headset connected to the controller only via USB or Xbox Wireless Adapter. But via Bluetooth only voice chat is supported. And on Windows 7/8.1 game sound isn't possible at all through the controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller issues

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Connection issue with the XBOX Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issue with the XBOX Wireless Controller: It startet yesterday evening, when my controller turned itself off while I was playing. I didn't think much of it, just turned it on again and played on. But it happened more frequently...
  6. New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly: Hi, I recently bought an Xbox Wireless Controller - Pulse Red from Amazon on 7th December 2023. It was delivered today (15th December 2023), and I registered it to my Microsoft account, and I was...
  7. xbox wireless adaptor controller sensitivity issues on PC (windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adaptor controller sensitivity issues on PC (windows 10): I have had this problem for a little bit now, but it has made playing anything on my PC basically unplayable for me. What is happening, say I am playing a game which I begin to look slowly to...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  9. Xbox series X|S wireless controller issues on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X|S wireless controller issues on PC: Hello! Earlier today when I turned my controller on for the first time in about 2 to 3 weeks, I discovered that every button other than the thumb sticks(but not the clicks), triggers, and power...
  10. XBOX Wireless Controller issue (windows) "Powering off"

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Wireless Controller issue (windows) "Powering off": I have two xbox "series x" wireless controllers. I am on windows 11. I have an official wireless reciever and an unofficial one. I have updated the firmware on both controllers. I have tried...