Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bernd Trampe, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Bernd Trampe
    Bernd Trampe Guest

Hi,

I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller.

The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the adapter.

However, I cannot connect my Razer Kaira Pro headset to the adapter. I have already tried pressing the connect button for 15 seconds. I have also reinstalled the driver several times. I have also tested different USB ports.

The Razer headset works fine with my Xbox Series X.
    I have contacted Razer support and they think it is because of the adapter. I am at a loss. Who can help or had a similar problem?

Edition: Windows 10
    Home
    Version:10.0.19042

Headset: Razer
    Kaira Pro for Xbox
    RZ04-03470100-R3M1

Name [00000017] Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
    Adaptertyp Ethernet 802.3
    Produkttyp Xbox Wireless
    Adapter for Windows
    PNP-Gerätekennung
    USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\330611
    Servicename: mt7612US
    Driver C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\MT7612US.SYS
    (11777.0.0.0, 391,01 KB (400.392 Bytes), 14.07.2017 17:09)

Regards

:)

Bernd Trampe, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Audio via 2 Xbox one controllers via laptop

Hello Algreco,

Thanks for keeping us updated. This function is possible according to a Bluetooth support article that compares connecting via the Wireless adapter : Connect
    and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

"Windows 10 - Xbox Wireless Controller and Xbox Stereo Headset – 2

Note Wireless connection requires Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows"

What happens if you try connecting the player 2 controller first, so that it is now considered player 1. Are you able to hear audio from the headset now? If not, then the controller could be faulty.
  4. GmOasis Win User

Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hi. my windows 10 and xbox one wireless controller are updated. same issue cant connect wirelessly and windows pairs even when my controller is turned off/not even plugged to laptop. :(
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Series 2

Das bezieht sich auf die Nutzung des Elite 2 Controllers mit Windows 7/8.1 Betriebssystemen.

Eine Liste der nicht unterstützten Funktionen für Android und Windows 7/8.1 findest Du auf dieser Seite:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

Beispielsweise kannst Du über den Xbox Wireless Adapter für Windows 10 oder via Bluetooth den Controller drahtlos mit Windows 10 Verbinden. Bei Windows 7/8.1 wird diese Art der drahtlosen Verbindung "nicht unterstützt".

Ebenso wird angeschlossenes Controllerzubehör (z.B. das Chatpad) nicht über eine Bluetooth Verbindung unterstützt. Über USB oder Xbox Wireless Adapter jedoch schon.

Über den Wireless Adapter und USB Verbindung kannst Du den Game Sound an den Controller und ein dort angeschlossenes Headset übertragen. Über Bluetooth kannst Du nur Sprach Chat an das Controller Headset bekommen. Und unter Windows 7/8.1 geht generell kein
    Game Sound über den Controller.

[Translation]

The "not supported" functions are in regards to Windows 7/8.1 and Android.

A list of what is or is not supported is on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

For example, you can connect the Elite 2 Controller wireless via Bluetooth or Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 only on Windows 10. For Windows 7/8.1 that type of wireless connection is not supported.

Additionally connected controller accessories (e.g. the Chatpad) are not supported via Bluetooth. But are supported via Xbox Wireless Adapter.

You can listen to game sound through a headset connected to the controller only via USB or Xbox Wireless Adapter. But via Bluetooth only voice chat is supported. And on Windows 7/8.1 game sound isn't possible at all through the controller.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

xbox one controller on PC

Hi Adrcg,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this must be confusing since it works fine with the just the controller connected to the pc but not with the headset. I would recommend trying a wired connection with the controller if the headset is wireless as well. Check to see if it still
    gives any audio stuttering.

Also, please check out our
    Troubleshoot game
    audio or video issues on Windows 10
    page or

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Windows

2. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  3. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  5. New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10: Few days ago I got a new Xbox wireless controller, I've connected it to one Windows 10 laptop and it worked perfectly. Few days later I tried connecting it to another Windows 10 laptop and it...
  6. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  7. Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows: As title states, After reinstalling Windows on my PC the Xbox One controller is totally unresponsive. I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling the device and then installing drivers again....
  8. Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?: Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS? e468f6b7-8ad8-4413-b499-a7070c423051
  9. xbox wireless adaptor controller sensitivity issues on PC (windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adaptor controller sensitivity issues on PC (windows 10): I have had this problem for a little bit now, but it has made playing anything on my PC basically unplayable for me. What is happening, say I am playing a game which I begin to look slowly to...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers: The receiver disconnects all my controllers (4) at random times, not all at once, they die one by one. Also when I'm playing alone, the active controller disconnects, then I take another one, and...