Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Rau, Mar 7, 2024.

1. John Rau
    John Rau Guest

Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I installed Xbox Accessories App on my PC. It found my controller but instructed me to plug it into USB to update firmware on the controller. I plugged it in. The PC recognized the controller as did the Accessories App. I started the update. After a few minutes the update failed, telling me to remove the batteries and try again. I removed the batteries. Now the X Button on the controller slowly flashes and is now no longer recognized by the PC when attached to USB. I get an error message saying the the last device attached had malfunctioned. The controller is not seen in discovery mode for bluetooth now. Any suggestions would be great.

On my original attempt I was attached through a USB Hub. Later, when it wouldn't connect I connected to the USB port on the side of my laptop. Still shows malfunctioned USB device.

:)

John Rau, Mar 7, 2024
  2. Ghost Type Win User

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected via USB C one slight nudge and it will disconnect. Any Fixes/Help?

I have the wireless dongle and am using an official rechargeable battery. I don't know. At this point, I'm thinking it's my controller. It's too bad since it's the 20th anniversary xbox series x controller.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am wondering if there are any Xbox one controllers that do not have the textured grip.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jodi

There are two types of grips

Do you mean the one that has the plastic grip? (like the one available on the newer Xbox series X/S controllers)

Or the more soft grips? (available in the Xbox elite 2 controller or some special edition controllers like the 20th anniversary controller)

What's the one that's causing you problems?

Or both are causing you problems?

-----

And, using a controller protector is not an option?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft now owns tenchu

Hi,

The last and final set of BC games were released as part of the Xbox 20th anniversary, there won't be any more Xbox 360 or original games for the Xbox One/Series X|S.

Also, the Tenchu series of games is not owned by Activision. Activision sold the rights to the series to another developer, From Software in 2004.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox downgrading (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-firmware-reversion) function doesn work is thair another way?

If I may ask, is this an Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Series X|S Wireless controller?
  6. GiftsGates Win User

Xbox store basket.

Hey guys,Just wondered if any of you xbox one/one X owners are as disappointed as me with the fact that the dynamic background included in the purchase of the 20th anniversary controller is only available for series X/S?Personally, I would have thought there could've been an update by now for the background to be made available to all consoles seeing as £60 was spent,like myself,purchasing the controller?Love the controller but feel robbed of the exclusive background form
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked... - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller –

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  10. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...