Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless Adapter and use it on my PC with Windows 11. All drivers and system are updated! And I have this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ivan Gap, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Ivan Gap
    Ivan Gap Guest

I have bought Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless Adapter and use it on my PC with Windows 11. All drivers and system are updated! And I have this terrible issue when audio is chopping with robotic sounds in games, movies or music. I use it with Dolby Access, but the problem exists without it either.

And guess what? I have connected headset with no adapter, just bluetooth. And the problem has gone! But I can't use my headset with mic in games via bluetooth.

I have found a lot of people who have the same issue. Some of the tickets were posted 3! years ago! And Microsoft did nothing to fix it! Fix it or just admit your mistake!

:)

Ivan Gap, Jan 23, 2024
  2. PieIsBetterThanCake Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

I'm experiencing the same issues. The problem isn't the wireless adapter. It's the implementation of spacial sounds and atmos in general.

I know it's not wireless because i still have the same exact issues when using the headset hard-wired (using a 20' USB-A to USB-C adapter. I have no wireless adapter connected so it's not an issue of me thinking it's wired when it's actually wireless).

Disabling spacial sounds in the settings makes the sound better, but not good. This headset works flawlessly on my Xbox One X, so I know the hardware itself works.

I believe it's a driver issue and compatability issue with surround sound in general that cause problems.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Ivan my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing audio issues with your Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Wireless Adapter. Based on your description, it seems that the issue is not with the headset itself, but with the adapter.

I found a solution that has worked for many users who have experienced similar issues. Here are the steps:

Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard to open the Power Menu.
    Select Device Manager.

Click Network Adapter to expand the menu and right-click Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows.

Select Update Driver Software > Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Make sure that USB Audio Device is selected for playback devices under sound settings. To do this, right-click the speaker icon in the taskbar and select Playback Devices. Then select Headphones (aka USB Audio Device).

If the above steps don’t work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the adapter driver.

Here are the steps:

Open your Device Manager.
    Right-click on the actual Xbox One Wireless Adapter and select Uninstall. On the next panel, check the box Delete the installed driver.

Unplug/replug the adapter. It will appear as XBOX ACC.

Right-click on it, select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Once updated, all the system and game audio will come through your compatible stereo headset.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

can't configure network connection

Hey there! You mentioned buying a new wireless adapter. It sounds like that is where the issue lies. What adapter did you purchase?

If it is an official Xbox adapter, is the light on the adapter itself glowing? If so, what color?

A little more info would help us to help you! Also, following the troubleshooting advice here might help in the meantime:

support.xbox.com/.../wireless-network-adapter

Good luck mate!
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

Xbox not recognising router/wireless

if your xbox does not Show wireless at all this sounds like its Adapter is faulty, is it an internal or external Adapter?
  6. feffreyfeffrey Win User

xbox one random disconnects from internet

It sounds like your wireless adapter in your xbox is going bad and needs a replacement
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter sound

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  4. xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one: I'm asking this because my Xbox controller randomly disconnects after 1-5 minutes of gaming (I tried using several controllers ( bought a new one and borrowed form my brother and this still...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working: Hello, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have tried several things to fix it but nothing...
  6. Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously: I have an older series 1 elite controller and liked the look of the halo infinite razer headset so i was wondering if the xbox adapter can support multiple devices at the same time, or would i...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  10. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...