Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

Discus and support Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrikzTriks, Feb 13, 2024.

1. TrikzTriks
    TrikzTriks Guest

Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and its giving me more issues than it should lol. like yay i can game again but boo when i try to game with the controller on pc just to game while listening to music or something and it controls the other programs that are running.

:)

TrikzTriks, Feb 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: