Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows with wireless wheel

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows with wireless wheel in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, can't figureout will new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows with microsoft wireless wheel or I need old 360 receiver?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by somereal1, Nov 10, 2017.

1. somereal1
    somereal1 Guest

Hi,

can't figureout will new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows with microsoft wireless wheel or I need old 360 receiver?

:)

somereal1, Nov 10, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today - Xbox Wire

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows with wireless wheel [​IMG]

In June, we announced the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows as part of our commitment for designing Xbox accessories to support both Xbox and Windows. Today, we’re excited to share that we’ve started to ship to retailers in most markets around the world, including the U.S.

With the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, you’ll simply plug the Adapter into the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port of your Windows 10 PC laptop or tablet and bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you’re used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high-quality stereo audio. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows accommodates up to eight controllers per unit, and up to four chat headsets or two stereo headsets.

If you haven’t had a chance to try game streaming just yet, check out these step-by-step instructions. And be sure to try some of this year’s blockbuster games with built-in controller support including Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, andFable Legends.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99 USD (MSRP) or bundled with an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95 USD (MSRP).

IndieRock, Nov 10, 2017
  3. landfly
    landfly Guest
    Can't use Official Xbox 360 Racing Wheel with Xbox App

So I have been trying to get this to work with no luck.

The basic idea is to use my official Xbox 360 racing wheel with the Xbox app on Windows 10. Thus, playing my Xbox One games (Forza 5 and Horizons 2) with the racing wheel. I have the Microsoft wireless pc adapter (the one for the Xbox 360 controllers). I
    can use a wireless Xbox 360 controller or a wireless Xbox One controller (I also have the Xbox One wireless adapter for pc) to play the games streaming my Xbox One games on my windows 10 computer. They both work perfectly.

My racing wheel is recognized by the wireless adapter. The settings/calibration work fine within Windows 10. I can even play racing games on pc with the wheel. But when I start the Xbox App, it tells me that no controller is connected. If I connect the Xbox
    360 controller it then recognizes that one and allows me to control the Xbox One. Even though both of the controllers are connected through the same adapter one being controller 1 and the other 2. Only the controller works with the Xbox App.

Any help I can get with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon ()

landfly, Nov 10, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: