Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with Atmos/Sonic spatial audio in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my Xbox One controllers on my PC. One of the reasons I got it, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Masta-G, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Masta-G
    Masta-G Guest

Hi there,

I've recently bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my Xbox One controllers on my PC.

One of the reasons I got it, so I can plug the jack of my headset into the controller.

Now first the mic wasn't working, but that was solved by downloading the Xbox Accessoires app from the App store and let it update the firmware of my controller.

However I notice that the sound of my headphones is heavily dropping out / cutting off when I enable spatial audio.

I've tried both Dolby Atmos (took the 7day trial) and Windows Sonic audio, but both will cause the dropouts.

It sounds like I'm getting audio just once every second then it gets silent again.

This must be a driver issue related to the Wireless Adapter because it works fine when I enable it on my builtin sound device.

However the PC is too far away to plug in the headphones, the whole reason I got the Wireless Adapter in the first place was so I can plug them in my controller.

Could you please look into an updated driver/software sp spatial audio also works over the Wireless Adapter?

:)

Masta-G, Nov 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wireless adapter windows sonic