Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LIAM DODSON, May 3, 2024.

1. LIAM DODSON
    LIAM DODSON Guest

Hello,

I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have tried several things to fix it but nothing seems to be working. When it is plugged in, no lights appear like they used to, leading me to believe it is fully dead.

Other forum posts said to update the drivers, but following their steps they said to find the device under network drivers in device manager, which it isn't there. I also used Microsoft's debugger USB viewer to test if it was detecting anything at all, and by plugging in another USB drive I determined that my USB port was port 1 on my laptop, but when I unplugged the other USB device and plugged the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 back in, the connection status reads "NoDeviceConnected". I have tried plugging it in to several different PCs and there is no sign of any physical damage but it seems strange that my computer cannot detect that anything is plugged in at all.

Let me know if there is any further information I should provide but I am just stuck to what this problem could be.

Thanks,

Liam

:)

LIAM DODSON, May 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: