XBOX windows app downloads game months after subscription is cancelled, hogging up 100GB of...

Discus and support XBOX windows app downloads game months after subscription is cancelled, hogging up 100GB of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i decided to try HALO MC with XBOX pass a while ago, and i couldn't download it because of low SSD available space. I cancelled the download and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PabloMery, Jul 5, 2022.

1. PabloMery
    PabloMery Guest

XBOX windows app downloads game months after subscription is cancelled, hogging up 100GB of...

So i decided to try HALO MC with XBOX pass a while ago, and i couldn't download it because of low SSD available space. I cancelled the download and went on with my life. Later, through the website, i tried to download only HALO 1, however it tried to download the whole MC, so i cancelled the install.

Now, months after my subscription was cancelled i realize i've about 100GB of space missing (i cleaned my SSD like a week ago), and it turns out the XBOX app was patiently waiting (snooping every single second of my virtual life) for the moment i had over 100GB of free space and BLAM downloaded the game while i wasn't looking.

What a chad

:)

PabloMery, Jul 5, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: