xbox windows 10

Discus and support xbox windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ne se connecte plus erreur 0x406 svp merci de votre aide [Translation- does not connect anymore 0x406 error please thank you for your help]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lecteurwindowsmedia, Oct 25, 2018.

1. xbox windows 10

ne se connecte plus

erreur 0x406

svp merci de votre aide

[Translation-

does not connect anymore

0x406 error

please thank you for your help]

:)

lecteurwindowsmedia, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    The Darwin Project (X1)

The Darwin Project on Xbox One and Windows 10...

Cha1ky, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Our lord and savior, Phil Spencer, will be speaking at the Windows 10 conference

Well, he's the head of the Xbox division, so it must mean something Xbox. Since it is a Windows 10 conference, I can only imagine a few things it will be,
    • Windows 10 integration on Xbox One.
    • The revival of a games focused program for Windows 10 (like Games for Windows or a Steam competitor)
    • Exclusive Windows 10 games (Halo Wars 2, Minecraft 2, etc.) or just other games coming to Windows 10 (Killer Instinct)

SoldierPhoenix, Oct 25, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

xbox windows 10

Hey lecteur,

Sorry to hear about the troubles being experienced with the Xbox App on Windows 10. I'd be happy to try and help.

Are you getting this error from simply just trying to sign in and connect or is it when trying to play a game online?

Usually from what I've seen from that error code is that there is an issue authenticating the account to the Xbox Live servers. To try and get your account signed into the app, I suggest to download the

Xbox Identity Provider app
    . This will help authenticate your account to the Xbox Live servers.

Give that a try and let us know how it goes!

XBF Diego M, Oct 25, 2018
  5. thanks a lot

that is ok now

i love you

lecteurwindowsmedia, Oct 25, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey lecteur,

Anytime! I'm glad the issue was resolved! Don't hesitate to come back to the forums if you ever need help with anything else! xbox windows 10 :)

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox windows 10