Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaltConfirmed, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get a 404 error when ever I try to open the app. The funny thing is that it opens for about 5 seconds, like you can see the home page and new notifications that I have gotten but then the 404 screen pops up. Here is what I have tried to do to fix it, let me know if you have any other possible ideas.

Restart App (what it recommends you to do)

Restart PC

Uninstall and Reinstall

Delete the most recent cumulative update for windows 10 and reinstalled it

Installed the app on a brand new user on my PC

The xbox console companion app works fine on my computer. Windows Store also works fine. So worst situation is I have to use those to play Gears 5 but it would be nice to fix it. I would also like to note that I am not the only person who has had this issue. I have seen about 10 other people make forums post, reddit posts and tweets regarding their xbox beta app having the 404 issue after the outage.

submitted by /u/SaltConfirmed
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaltConfirmed, Sep 3, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?