Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in

Discus and support Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the Xbox app, win 10, when oppening it says... "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" with the error code 0x80070520. On searching for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kinksy1000, Jul 31, 2018.

1. kinksy1000
    kinksy1000 Guest

On the Xbox app, win 10, when oppening it says... "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live" with the error code 0x80070520. On searching for the error code "no support articles were found". Any assistance welcome

:)

kinksy1000, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Vynnle
    Vynnle Guest
    error code (0x409) 0x80070003 Xbox app windows 10 unable to sign in

I am unable to sign into the Xbox app for windows 10, I am met with the error code in the title, I am also seemingly unable to sign into the windows 10 store app and unable to link my email to the mail and calendar app, I have contacted support and we have
    been unable to fix the issue and have been recommended to post here.

Vynnle, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

When I launched my Xbox app on my Windows 10 device tonight, I received a message 'we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later' (0xbb)

At the same time I received a Win 10 notification indicating that I was signed into Xbox Live.

I currently have no access to the Xbox app. Tried multiple times signing in, even though my OS is telling me something different.

Without the ability to sign in, I can't even stream from my console.

Anyone else have this issue?

FlaviusPrimus, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Good and bad news on this one. The good news in this case, based on my research, is that it doesn't appear to be just you as many have been having issues getting logged into Live over the past day or two. The bad news is it still seems to be an issue that
    MS is addressed. I would check the official status page for updates on this one, please report back to let us know how things progress!

Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

Saeleth, Aug 2, 2018
  5. Saeleth Win User

Good and bad news on this one. The good news in this case, based on my research, is that it doesn't appear to be just you as many have been having issues getting logged into Live over the past day or two. The bad news is it still seems to be an issue that
    MS is addressed. I would check the official status page for updates on this one, please report back to let us know how things progress!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. Hwellj13 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

When I launched my Xbox app on my Windows 10 device tonight, I received a message 'we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later' (0xbb)

At the same time I received a Win 10 notification indicating that I was signed into Xbox Live.

I currently have no access to the Xbox app. Tried multiple times signing in, even though my OS is telling me something different.

Without the ability to sign in, I can't even stream from my console.

Anyone else have this issue?
    i'm having this same issue.
  7. GateauMoka69 Win User

(0x409) 0x80080300 | Unable to sign in (win 10 xbox app)| Help!

hello,

Yes, I have the same problem.

I saw in an other discution than we do a update.

I have the same version: 27.28.8007.00000

Can you tell me what is the problem and how I can make an update.

Thank you.
  8. SpartanRS10 Win User

(0x409) 0x80080300 | Unable to sign in (win 10 xbox app)| Help!

The Xbox app was just updated to version 28.28.28008.00000 and I still have the problem.

[​IMG]
  9. REN AERO Win User

Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in

Thema:

1. Xbox Win 10 App unable to sign in - Similar Threads - Win App unable

2. Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting: Hello all, I'm having an issue with my Xbox App on W10. It won't start. This all started a couple weeks ago, it just crashed one day and never wanted to start back up. What it's doing is, when I...
  3. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  4. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  5. Xbox app freezes on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app freezes on Win 10: When I open the xbox app to enter the game pass it opens but freezes automatically like in the screenshot, I can minimize it but can't close it until I finished the task from the task manager. I...
  6. Xbox app does not let me click anything [WIN 11]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app does not let me click anything [WIN 11]: When I launch the Xbox I see the main screen but I can't click anything. I see a message that says that the app require update, but again I can't click anything. What I tried: - Restart PC -...
  7. XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11): I bought xbox game pass pc version to play games with my friends . But xbox app automatically goes offline when open any games (even microsoft solitare) . Does anyone know how could ı fix this ....
  8. Unable to see-download games on the Xbox App (Win 11 ARM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see-download games on the Xbox App (Win 11 ARM): Hello. I've installed Win 11 arm version to my mac and after a hard challenge with sign-in issue I opened the app but there is nothing about games. Only community and cloud tabs are visible. So...
  9. help with gaming services on win 11 for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    help with gaming services on win 11 for Xbox app: Just got removed my post asking for help regarding the gaming services issue on win 11. No solution worked so far. I just want to get rid off this issue and play my games on game pass. submitted...
  10. Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update: Hi, Last week I updated to Win 11. Xbox PC app was working perfectly on Win 10, now on Win 11, it's slow to load and also does not show my installed games, games that I can directly play do not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox windows 10 unable to sign in