Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen

Discus and support Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn the xbox one S on it stays on the green start up screen and never gets to the log on screen/homescreen b5e76678-20ff-4900-bae1-91a0d248320f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasonSmith7, Jul 30, 2020.

1. MasonSmith7
    MasonSmith7 Guest

When I turn the xbox one S on it stays on the green start up screen and never gets to the log on screen/homescreen

:)

MasonSmith7, Jul 30, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mason,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with a blank screen. We recommend trying out the
    troubleshoot wizard for blank screen. Please be sure to try all of these
    and let us know. If still having issue not seeing anything you may want to think on getting the console repaired. You can set one up on the
    device support page.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  4. ItzAprilLol Win User

Need help with YouTube

Hold in the power button until the console shuts off, leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes, then plug back in and start up, upon start up, you should have the green boot screen with the Xbox Logo.
  5. Llamadeus Win User

XBOX ONE HDMI problem

I'm having this same issue. I boot up the Xbox and I get the normal green boot screen, but when the system goes to load the OS I get a black screen with no sound. I was playing Destiny and NBA 2K15 just fine yesterday, but when I went to start it up today
    this issue sprung up.
  6. Epiphany Truth Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

I just hard reset my xbox and now it's just staying one the first screen you get taken to when you turn on your xbox. Green screen with xbox one symbol and 3 . . .

So basically its starting up I think but it's just staying on this screen
Thema:

1. Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen - Similar Threads - boot stays green

2. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  3. What is booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is booting: Was playing Fortnite with my friends then a friend or my friend joins and after a while threatens to "boot" me and that hes done it before. a239cee1-eca4-4aa0-88b7-30a0024f127e
  4. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  5. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  6. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  7. xbox series x will not boot up any games that are "optimised" for series x/s

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x will not boot up any games that are "optimised" for series x/s: I've experienced a huge issue on my xbox series x, where no games that are optimised for x/s will load up. They get as far as the splash screen then freeze and crash. Games that this has been...
  8. Help. Computer not working booting or anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. Computer not working booting or anything: My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset everything but now i go straight through to the viglen...
  9. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  10. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...