Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist?

Discus and support Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My question is: Why can I not stream my Xbox Series S gameplay directly to Discord while on a Discord Voice Channel connected to the Xbox? I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Yusef Olofsson, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist?

My question is: Why can I not stream my Xbox Series S gameplay directly to Discord while on a Discord Voice Channel connected to the Xbox? I've tried screen sharing my phone when playing remotely but the problem is that I can't hear anyone and they can't hear me. As I do not have a pc this is my only option. It would be greatly appreciated if you could simply have a button to start Discord streaming on Xbox like streaming Twitch on Xbox. It would be very convenient if such an option existed. Please, add this to Xbox. My settings already allow for streaming.

:)

Yusef Olofsson, Jun 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

That would be a great feature if added!

Let's try waiting for now.
  3. Yusef Olofsson Win User

I've done that now. Thank you very much, it's greatly appreciated. Hopefully they will listen to my wishes.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Yusef, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment, the Xbox console only supports streaming to Twitch directly from the console.

However, you can suggest this functionality to the Xbox team by sharing your idea following the recommendations here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  5. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  6. Christian Gusenbauer Win User

XBOX 360 Konto (Mod Translation: XBOX 360 Account)

1. I was not a kid at the time of creating my XBOX profile

2. Why can i not easily convert your account to an adult account via my Profile?

3. For what did I send my data to Microsoft if it did not work?

4. Why does the 'Promote Kids Account' feature exist if it does not work?
Thema:

1. Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist? - Similar Threads - why does Discord

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  7. Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.: For around 2 days I have not been able to use discord on Xbox, I check the server status and they are all running but I’m still have problems, please help. e20de5bc-6fa8-48df-bba9-36ecbbf6e5f5
  8. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  9. Why does my Xbox tell me that my discord is linked but also it's not linked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox tell me that my discord is linked but also it's not linked?: Why does it keep telling me to re-link? fd5b4c26-3d9e-4895-b44c-6439a3c79b83
  10. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...