Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...

Discus and support Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; got to love when u get banned for absolutely nothing it always happens when my brother plays 6e8b5be8-3eb5-4698-ab2d-fba8d4c9f602 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YOGI MrLuke, Apr 12, 2017.

1. YOGI MrLuke
    YOGI MrLuke Guest

Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...

got to love when u get banned for absolutely nothing it always happens when my brother plays

:)

YOGI MrLuke, Apr 12, 2017
  2. Is there anyone actually buying the Crapbox Juan

I know I'm going to buy a PS4 later this year. Most of my friends are giving up on Microsoft and are buying a PS4 or a PC. If you are actually buying this thing then please explain why you think the Crapbox Juan is actually worth buying.

epicbeastman69, Apr 12, 2017
  3. suspension

so I've been banned for defending myself... There's a lot of messed up people in this game and y'all decided to banned the one defending himself... Honestly I never even threathened anyone on this Xbox why did I got suspended for that... I am a really good
    person but if I get attacked I'm gonna defend myself... Can you guys unsusped me because I honestly got banned for defending myself... And if it was because I offended someone well sorry I didn't meant it but there was prob something behind why I supposly
    offended him... I'm not a bad person... Can I plz have my account unsuspended... Plz

PatrockSTAR24, Apr 12, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You do realize that it would be smarter to not let him on your profile?

Every account on the home console can have gold on Xbox one there is no reason to share accounts

Also accounts aren't actually allowed to be shared if you do you are held accountable for all actions on your account

You can find out why at enforcement.xbox.com

ngocphi, Apr 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: