XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in

Discus and support XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Refer to this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xcloud/comments/19ff0a9/cant_sign_in_to_microsoft_account_via_lg_browser/ My device particularly is a LG... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MikeyBoo01, Jan 26, 2024.

1. XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in

/u/MikeyBoo01, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Unable to connect system to LG TV

LG's HDMI support is notoriously unstable, not sure if it is the way they handshake or whether their software is poor but it is a long standing complaint you can find in many places on the internet.

Xbox 360 had issues with LG TV's as well (do a web search for xbox one lg tv hdmi and you'll get pages of results including PlayStation issues connecting to LG TV's so not limited to Microsoft).

Things to try:

On your TV that it works with, set your Xbox One to a lower resolution i.e. 720p then plug it in to the LG TV and see if it works.

Check for a TV firmware update

Reset TV to factory default settings

Try other HDMI cables

Try a HDMI to AV converter for your sister's TV and use AV cables with your Xbox One when using that TV.
  3. Rickgaar14 Win User

Display and sound issues

Dudes I have a problem. I used to play my xbox one in a samsung tv. But now I want to play it in a LG one and it doesn't work. Could you guys help me with this?
  4. Mcbeeferton Win User

Issues connecting Xbox One to LG Smart TV via HDMI

Turn the Xbox off. Then turn the tv on . Select the hdmi input on your tv, then turn the Xbox One back on. I have a LG smart tv and it was just a simple syncing issue. Hit me up if this doesn't work.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

No image on LG Smart TV

Hi MedicalCheif,

So to clarify you said that the Xbox 360 works with all the TVs in the house except the LG and you're using the HDMI cable on all of the TV's correct?

On the AV cable did you make sure to change the switch to HDTV? It may be set on SD/composite which is why it's showing a poor picture.

If the Xbox 360 can connect to other TV's with the HDMI cable, then you may want to try all of the HDMI ports on the LG TV and check your TV's firmware to make sure it's up to date.

Let us know with any updates.
  6. Yantelope Win User

Freesync HDR Monitor can't get HDR to enable

Tried a different cable which I know was working with HDR when connected to the XBox and an LG HDR TV. Same result. Tried different ports on the Monitor and also same result, still doesn't work.
Thema:

XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in

1. XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in - Similar Threads - website working doesn't

2. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  3. The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.: Im trying to log into my xbox account on the xbox website but the butten just redirects me back to the front page without logging in. I have already cleared the cache and cookies wich makes me...
  4. Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.: Hi, I'm trying to login to my minecraft account on the minecraft website but when I do that I immediatelly get redirected to 'https://sisu.xboxlive.com/connect/XboxLive'. The website does not...
  5. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work: I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is...
  6. Why isn't the Privacy online settings not working on the Xbox website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't the Privacy online settings not working on the Xbox website?: As of right now, I am using my Opera GX browser, and I'm trying to add my friends (who use a different console) and I am playing on switch, but for some reason, I need to enable adding friends...
  7. Signing in on Xbox website not working (Mac)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing in on Xbox website not working (Mac): I have a MacBook Air and I've tried every way I could think of, but signing into the Xbox website just won't work with my account. I've tried it on my phone as well and it just won't stick. Is...
  8. Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?: Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? b79b78ef-264d-49e5-8ac5-7a81d6516468
  9. My subscription doesnt work in the xbox.com website

in XBoX Accessibility
    My subscription doesnt work in the xbox.com website: I am subscriped to the xbox gamepass ultimate but when i sign in in the xbox.com website it says i am not subscrped even tho when i go to my profile subscription it says i am subscrped. Does...
  10. Xbox social website is completely broken and nothing on it works. Also as of writing this...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social website is completely broken and nothing on it works. Also as of writing this...: The Xbox social website completely broke and now when I go on it, then it shows as my Microsoft account name instead of my gamertag and all profile pages including mine are blank where it does not...