xbox Warranty claim At Singapore

Discus and support xbox Warranty claim At Singapore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. i have a problem with my xbox, and been contact them and i want to send my xbox to singapore. May i know their address or can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MohNaz, Jul 6, 2020.

1. MohNaz
    MohNaz Guest

Hi everyone.

i have a problem with my xbox, and been contact them and i want to send my xbox to singapore. May i know their address or can someone share where i should send my problem xbox? Thank you in advance

:)

MohNaz, Jul 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MohNaz Win User

Thank you. However i am staying in malaysia. Planning to send back to microsoft singapore straightaway.
  3. Zero420override Win User

4. Sid.Pektus Win User

Xbox Gold Membership

A question related to the XBOX 360s. I got one here in Singapore. :(

My Billing address is USA.

I have a 12 months XBOX live Gold Subscription card, from Singapore.

Will it work?

I am in Singapore right now and the XBOX's locale is Singapore.

In Short:

XBOX live account: USA

XBOX live Card: Singapore.

XBOX Console locale: Singapore.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

if still in warranty claim it if not, try to communicate to Xbox support
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Xbox elite controller grips

you should reach out to xbox support for a warranty claim.
Thema:

1. xbox Warranty claim At Singapore - Similar Threads - Warranty claim Singapore

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  9. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...: I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me? 0f904aec-e740-4fbe-83f9-c7ba7aa72dc0
  10. How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?: I purchased a Cygnett 500 MHz power bank using Xbox point, I hardly use the power bank but now its inflated on both side a its risky to use, Where can I find warranty repair/replacment info for...