Xbox video season pass - access from a diff. country?

Discus and support Xbox video season pass - access from a diff. country? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently live in the US, but am soon planning on being in Australia for several months. I recently purchased a season pass for a show through Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trippul G, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest

I currently live in the US, but am soon planning on being in Australia for several months. I recently purchased a season pass for a show through Xbox video, which of course I would like to continue watching after I complete my move. Will I still be able
    to use my laptop and video.xbox.com to do so, or are there any weird region restrictions or something which would prevent this?

:)

Trippul G, Sep 24, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    missing content purchased on xbox video

Hello,

If you have the season pass and that content is available then you should have access to it.

Let's try to have you refresh your purchase history and see if that pops up the missing episodes from the season pass.

To do this, launch the Xbox Video application > Account Management > Press "X" to Refresh Purchase History.

HassanB, Sep 24, 2014
  3. StevenLantz
    StevenLantz Guest
    Breaking Bad season 6 episode 3

I am down with you guys. I bought season 5 and last season of Walking Dead and the same thing. I was happily going to continue to get all video media onto Xbox video but if this is the episode turnaround there is NO VALUE to buying a season pass from Xbox
    Video.

StevenLantz, Sep 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There may be an issue with keeping the season pass for that program but we don't know what you'll lose access to until you do it.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Your best bet here would be to contact phone support to find out if it would carry over or not. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.

onyxishere, Sep 24, 2014
  5. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    Thanks for the info. According to
    this page
    , it SHOULD work...but there's that little bit about "content use restrictions apply", which there doesn't seem to be any more information about. Looks like you're right, best way is probably to call support and see what they say.

Trippul G, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Trippul G Win User

Thanks for the info. According to
    this page
    , it SHOULD work...but there's that little bit about "content use restrictions apply", which there doesn't seem to be any more information about. Looks like you're right, best way is probably to call support and see what they say.
  7. onyxishere Win User

There may be an issue with keeping the season pass for that program but we don't know what you'll lose access to until you do it.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Your best bet here would be to contact phone support to find out if it would carry over or not. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.
  8. HassanB Win User

missing content purchased on xbox video

Hello,

If you have the season pass and that content is available then you should have access to it.

Let's try to have you refresh your purchase history and see if that pops up the missing episodes from the season pass.

To do this, launch the Xbox Video application > Account Management > Press "X" to Refresh Purchase History.
  9. airmattdog Win User

Missing Episodes - Missing SUPPORT!!

Moving over to the Xbox Video and Music app section...

Can you provide the following details? I'll be able to look into the content to see if I can locate the issue, but I do not have access to anything that has to do with your account.

Series:

Season:

Missing episodes:

HD or SD:

What you using to watch the episodes (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC App, XboxVideo.com, Windows Phone):

Did you buy the Season Pass or the episodes individually:
  10. StevenLantz Win User

Breaking Bad season 6 episode 3

I am down with you guys. I bought season 5 and last season of Walking Dead and the same thing. I was happily going to continue to get all video media onto Xbox video but if this is the episode turnaround there is NO VALUE to buying a season pass from Xbox
    Video.
Thema:

1. Xbox video season pass - access from a diff. country? - Similar Threads - video season pass

2. Missing Game of Thrones Season 5 purchased on Xbox video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game of Thrones Season 5 purchased on Xbox video: Client being used: XBox 360 Movie/TV Show or Artist Title:Game of Thrones: Season 5 - all episodes missing except trailer If TV: Series/Season/Episode number: season 5 SD or HD: HD Stream or...
  3. Xbox video season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox video season pass not working: I purchased the season pass for season 10 of supernatural and watched the first 9 episodes no problem but now that the 10th episode came out its trying to tell me I have to purchase it. I've...
  4. Xbox Video Season Passes not working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Season Passes not working...: For the past several weeks, I've had issues with the current episodes for several of my shows. (Namely Hannibal, Supernatural, Agents of Shield, Black Sails) I see the new episodes are available,...
  5. Arrow Season 2: Missing Season Pass? Only episodes 21 & 22 show up via Bing in Xbox Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arrow Season 2: Missing Season Pass? Only episodes 21 & 22 show up via Bing in Xbox Video: Hey there, Last week I posted about Arrow Season 2, Episode 21 being missing. Over the weekend, Arrow began locking up my console when I tried to open Arrow Season 2. Arrow Season 2 episode 22...
  6. Xbox Video Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Season Pass: I purchased a season pass for The Bachelor and am very frustrated that episode 14 still hasn't been posted but episode 15 has. I was under the impression that xbox posted tv shows the day after...
  7. purchasing a season pass for a TV show on Xbox video question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing a season pass for a TV show on Xbox video question.: Hello, Just a quick question? If I were to buy for example a season pass for game of thrones season 3, what does that get me? Do I own the season for good after the season? Or do I only have...
  8. xBox Live Video Season Passes for TV Shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Live Video Season Passes for TV Shows: How do the Season Passes for television shows work? It says you can access all current and future episodes. Does that mean that you only need to pay once and will get the current season as well as...
  9. Legend of Korra Season 3: Is it coming to Xbox Video??!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legend of Korra Season 3: Is it coming to Xbox Video??!!: So the last 2 seasons of Legend of Korra posted to Xbox Video the day after each episode aired.... so why hasn't this season? It aired its season opener Friday, 27 June 2014. Anyone have an...
  10. Xbox Video Season Pass Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Video Season Pass Question: I recently got the season pass for NBC's Hannibal season 2. Normally they are very up-to-date when it comes to updating the newer episodes. For some reason the last episode wasn't posted (Episode...