Xbox video captures will not upload to Live/OneDrive

Discus and support Xbox video captures will not upload to Live/OneDrive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I record a video capture, they've all stayed at "queued for uploading" while at 0%. It does this for both Xbox Live and OneDrive. It is only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ELISEFROMTHEWWW, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Xbox video captures will not upload to Live/OneDrive

Every time I record a video capture, they've all stayed at "queued for uploading" while at 0%. It does this for both Xbox Live and OneDrive. It is only with videos, all my screenshots have been uploaded in 4k, pretty fast and been okay. It's just videos, and I always have my clips at 720p. They are never uploaded at 4k. My Xbox has only been doing this for a couple days. I never had a problem with it before then.

No matter what I do, nothing has worked. I deleted all my old clips and screenshots. I have tried power booting my Xbox, signing in and out, everything others have suggested. Nothing has worked.

Like I said earlier, I have never had a problem with uploading captures to Xbox Live. They've always uploaded pretty fast no matter the quality or quantity. I have never had a problem with our internet interfering with uploading either. Even before deleting all my old stuff, I hadn't used all my space. And there are no other videos in queue. I only try uploading one at a time. So the queue shows me it's empty.

I am kind desperate, for an answer or solution. I rely on these captures as a content creator. I have no access s to an external capture source at the moment, so this is the only method I have.

I appreciate all the help anyone could give me.

:)

ELISEFROMTHEWWW, Mar 30, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox video captures will not upload to Live/OneDrive