Xbox Video App "Cant connect to server"

Discus and support Xbox Video App "Cant connect to server" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not believe you need to send it in to get repaired. While it does come preinstalled, after basic troubleshooting is done by those in the thread,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic Ey3, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Xbox Video App "Cant connect to server"

I do not believe you need to send it in to get repaired. While it does come preinstalled, after basic troubleshooting is done by those in the thread, I'll be able to get this off to the appropriate people to look into it. If they determine a console replacement
    would be best, then I would hand that information to you guys at that point. Right now, though, it isn't necessary.

The steps I am referring to are all of the ones that Epic posted in his original post:

• Deleted gamer profile / app / system updates
    • Cleared system cache
    • Tested another account
    • Tested other apps/games
    • Factory defaults >> router as well as xbox && portfowarding or UPnP or DMZ
    And then the 2 that I suggested above:

You state that you disconnected your ethernet cable and it worked, if I am reading that properly. Does this mean your console goes wireless? If that's the case, have you replaced the ethernet cable you are currently using?

One thing I do not see is if you have tried this on another network; a friend's or family member's house who do not have the same set up is what I am looking for here. If you have replaced the cable, I suggest giving that a try. That would be
    the last step that I would ask you do to.

Please give those steps a try for me, or let me know if you have already done that. Once I have you, Stubbs, and Epic confirm that, I will be able to get this sent to the appropriate people and get this looked at for you. I will need all troubleshooting
    to be completed before I can pass this along, and if you have any questions on how to do any of the steps, do not hesitate to ask! Xbox Video App "Cant connect to server" :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 17, 2015
  2. Ryenoh
    Ryenoh Guest
    First off I am going to start off by saying you are the one that directed me to this thread that has nothing to do with what I originally posted and locked it, secondly, I have stated I have troubleshooted numerous times. It's been a week or more now that
    xbox video has stopped working for me, you are treating my issue along with others that pretty much abandoned this thread and possibly corrected their own issue and could not have even been to related to my issue. I'm just going to wait it out and hope one
    day xbox live fixes this issue on the "back end", so from this point on, I am abandoning this thread myself since it has nothing to do with my issue and you keep insisting I follow it and ignore what I am saying.

Ryenoh, Mar 17, 2015
  3. I do apologize, however you and others in this thread have stated exactly the same thing. Xbox Video is not loading for you, however there is a work around by searching the content. That appears to me that you all have the same issue.

While you have stated that you have done troubleshooting, you have only stated 2 different things, not all the things you have done. I am only making sure that you have done everything stated in this thread. I really would like to get this resolved for you,
    but without the assistance, I am unable to do that.

If you would like to continue working on this, please post back detailing every troubleshooting step you have done and we can work from there. I sincerely do want to help you out, but I can only do so much without knowing exactly what troubleshooting steps
    you have done.

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Video App "Cant connect to server"