Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*)

Discus and support Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello!, So I have an Xbox One X and I have been trying to get my upload speeds to be above 9MB/s. If I run a speed test on my PC, I can get an upload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidpino1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. davidpino1
    davidpino1 Guest

Hello!,

So I have an Xbox One X and I have been trying to get my upload speeds to be above 9MB/s. If I run a speed test on my PC, I can get an upload of 22MB/s . When I run it on my cellphone connected to the same wifi, I also get in the 19-20 Mb/s upload speed
    range. I also tried my laptop both wifi and wired and speed tests generate the same speeds.

However my Xbox never gets higher than 5MB/s. I first thought it was my Wifi, so I switched to a new router with 5Ghz Wifi. Same number though after the switch,4-5MB/s consistently. I then thought, well it must be that this wifi is poor on the xbox, let
    me go wired and connected my xbox to my router via Ethernet Cat6 Cable and reran the network test. Same numbers... Upload speed hovers around 4-5MB/s soooooometimes 6MB/s. It is never anywhere near my PC, or my cellphone, or my laptop.

So basically, what gives? I know it isn't my ISP as that would affect ALL my devices, not just my XBOX. I know it isn't WIFI as I tried ethernet. I know it isn't the DNS server as I tried manually setting it to cloudflare and google with the same results
    before setting it back to Automatic.

So,....what.....gives. How do I fix this?!

:)

davidpino1, Apr 13, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbone slow over 5ghz isp