Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...

Discus and support Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I’m thinking of upgrading my Xbox one x and getting a Xbox series X 1tb to play games like call of duty without the lag I’m currently... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FunProposal1989, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...

Hi guys,

I’m thinking of upgrading my Xbox one x and getting a Xbox series X 1tb to play games like call of duty without the lag I’m currently getting. I ideally want to bridge the gap until a new powerhouse Xbox comes out in the future. Would this be a reasonable cost effective upgrade?

submitted by /u/FunProposal1989
    [link] [comments]

/u/FunProposal1989, Nov 3, 2023
  2. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series X without the disk drive when it will announced and released yes or no?

Gerardo Upgrade to the New Digital Xbox Series X or stick with current Xbox Series X the one with disk drive on the physical one ?

Yours sincerely Jevgeni
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol.

To be clear, did you buy a One S or a Series S? Does it have a disc drive?

You shouldn’t get any upgrade prompts on a One S, X/S games will not run on a One S, if you upgraded the game to the X/S version, so if you have One S, you should decline upgrades
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one s Compatible

No the series s

With xbox one devices there is no compatibility of s or x or og

It's just xbox one

With one x gets HD upgrades when available
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox all access

Unfortunately not, you can only upgrade from the Xbox One console to the series X or series S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S gaming monitor compatibility

Most modern Monitors will work fine on the Xbox One S. Be aware though that while the One S supports 4K, it doesn't play games in 4K. Games on the One S are in 1080P (or lower and then upscaled).

Are you planning on upgrading to a Series X? If so, you should look at these.
Thema:

Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...

1. Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S... - Similar Threads - upgrade question 2023

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11: Hello! yesterday i received my new Xbox wireless headset, but there is no way to execute a firmware upgrade. I am going to use the headset on windows PC or mobile phone, so i have to upgrade by...
  4. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  8. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  9. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  10. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc