Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

Discus and support Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StASN, Mar 23, 2024.

1. /u/StASN
    /u/StASN Guest

Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's.

When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what.

https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg

When I attempt to do the offline system update, it fails after hitting 1%. This is both without and having done a factory reset of the console.

https://i.imgur.com/VZUn4Ft.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/PJM74Bi.jpeg

I'm effectively locked out of both my consoles at the moment unless I use offline mode. I've done the factory reset on the one console, but seeing it not work, I'm not gonna bother trying to do it on the other console.

Any help from the team would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/StASN
    [link] [comments]

/u/StASN, Mar 23, 2024
  2. StaceyGeekBoy Win User

0x87e107f2

Seems limited to accessing digital games following the latest Insider Alpha Ring update. Hard reset didn't resolve the problem, and the offline update failed. I'm now trying full factory reset (a pain, but them's the breaks if you're an insider) and I'll
    let everyone know how I get on.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Avatar Update

Hi, The new avatar update or upgrade is being tested now by the Alpha Skip Ahead/Alpha insiders, so it shouldn't be too long before it is released to everyone.
  4. dempup Win User

september 2nd update

5. StaceyGeekBoy Win User

0x87e107f2

Seems limited to accessing digital games following the latest Insider Alpha Ring update. Hard reset didn't resolve the problem, and the offline update failed. I'm now trying full factory reset (a pain, but them's the breaks if you're an insider) and I'll
    let everyone know how I get on.
    And... that hasn't worked, either. Well done, Microsoft!
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox One Updates

If you're an Xbox Insider then you will get more updates as compared to others. Even as an insider there are 4 different rings - alpha, beta, delta and omega. Being in alpha ring will result in a lot of updates, and number of updates goes down as you reduce
    your level.

If you do not want frequent updates you can unenroll from the program.
Thema:

1. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha... - Similar Threads - unable update newest

2. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  3. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  10. Xbox unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to update: Having trouble updating Xbox. Tried different things shown from Google but, not having any luck.. 7f323a5b-d00c-461c-bdc9-706a36e3465e