Xbox unable to connect to internet

Discus and support Xbox unable to connect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaustubh Mohapatra, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Xbox unable to connect to internet

I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably.

It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue why.

I have tried several solutions on internet but none seem to work.

I would like to find a solution which would allow me to use the xbox with internet.

Thank you

:)

Kaustubh Mohapatra, Apr 9, 2024
  2. smartly pretty Win User

Unable to Connect to Xbox Live (11/12/2011)

Unfortunately my xbox refuses to accept even an internet connection now. The modem that it is connected to tells me that an internet connection is present, but the Xbox seems unable to receive it. Again, i just bought a new ethernet cable, so it can't be
    that, could it be an issue with my xbox?
  3. VibroPlex Win User

unable to Connecting to the internet with xbox

try resetting your router back to factory defaults, and then attempt to DMZ host your xbox
  4. taidara Win User

Read through my previous post and try what i suggested.

Could you try restore your Belkin back to factory defaults. Press and hold reset button for 10 seconds.
  5. ZeroModking Win User

Thanks but this dont solve the problem at all
  6. nialldowney Win User

Go onto your xbox go to network settings - select your network - configure network - go right to additional settings and select restore to factory defaults. Then switch off your console and then your router for 30 seconds. Restart the router and once the
    internet light is a solid green turn on the console and reconnect to your network.

If you are still not connecting to xbox live please select more info and then post the description here on the forums. Thanks

If you are getting a dns error try these dns settings.

primary - 8.8.4.4

secondary 4.4.4.4
Thema:

Xbox unable to connect to internet

1. Xbox unable to connect to internet - Similar Threads - unable connect internet

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.: I can't get to the internet. on my Xbox 360 to download my profile the code is 80151903. I bought a used Xbox from GameStop and wanted to download profile. a66e63da-3a2d-4934-9018-a24eef397ea5
  8. Unable connect to internet with game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable connect to internet with game.: In GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience wich i playing on pc in the middle of the game all of sudden game don't allowed me to buy "green cash" with real money.Everything before was ok with buying...
  9. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481