Xbox un able to remember wifi pass words

Discus and support Xbox un able to remember wifi pass words in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox un able to remember wifi pass words I hate to post this negative post im wrighti g right now, but I thing its absolut gatbage thay such a powerful... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by triplx420, Nov 17, 2017.

1. triplx420
    triplx420 Guest

I hate to post this negative post im wrighti g right now, but I thing its absolut gatbage thay such a powerful gamimg concel CAN NOT remember multiple wifi's and their pass words, it is such a pain to have to take my system to places I game at a lot and
    have to re enter my net work pass words every time why dose it not have an auto remember or some then like that, its annoying that evwry other device that uses internet and connects to wifi can remeber every wifi amd pass word it was connected to, and this
    awsome system is LACKING in that aspect, its just a inconvenience for gamers. I love my xbox system non the less, but it would be nice to have an up date to correct this issue.

:)

triplx420, Nov 17, 2017
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Xbox One First Time Help

Always remember.. the XB1 has WIFI.. and some people leave their service open...and un-protected

tohellnbak, Nov 17, 2017
  3. GROWLIN DOGG
    GROWLIN DOGG Guest
    pass word reset

ufc fight pass pass word cant remember-i remember it telling me 2 choose different than my account pass word dont know why bot thats why i cant remember now why cant i use my account pass word ?

GROWLIN DOGG, Nov 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: