Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

Discus and support Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/extra_oliveoil, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and I was hoping to be able to play R6 with the boys but because I don’t have the game pass ultimate subscription on this account I couldn’t. Please upvote so devs see this. This is a matter of urgency!

submitted by /u/extra_oliveoil
    [link] [comments]

/u/extra_oliveoil, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox pc pass on steam deck

Since it's using the cloud, you need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Regular PC Game Pass does not include cloud gaming.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Paid for Xbox live for a year and changing to the ultimate game pass

No, you don't get a credit because the time is converted to Ultimate.

Yes, Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and cloud gaming,
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBox compatibility with ms flight simulator

If you get Xbox game pass ultimate, the game is included, and you can play on your current Xbox via the cloud
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

If the games aren't included with Game Pass Ultimate/cloud gaming, you won't be able to play them through the cloud.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

Cloud gaming can only be played with an account that PURCHASED Game Pass Ultimate. If you are sharing GPU through the Home console feature, then you will not be able to play in the cloud. That is only for the accounts that actually paid for Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

1. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming - Similar Threads - ultimate pass should

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?: I want new perks in Game pass. 0187df6e-f5ae-480e-9fa0-2df06234708d