Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord...

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Discord nitro için ultimate game pass aldım fakat avantajlar kısmında sadece overcooked 2 var. Nasıl çözebilirim? [Translation-I bought the ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ouzhan7, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Ouzhan7
    Ouzhan7 Guest

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord...

Discord nitro için ultimate game pass aldım fakat avantajlar kısmında sadece overcooked 2 var. Nasıl çözebilirim?

[Translation-I bought the ultimate game pass for Discord nitro, but there are only overcooked 2 in the advantages section. How can I solve it?]

:)

Ouzhan7, Oct 10, 2020
  2. wizkiller97 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I just want to know did any of you have Discord Nitro in the past before buying Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. If so then if we go by the disclaimer you won't be able to claim the Nitro gift.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro problem]

Hello Ouzhan7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

If you have never had these you can request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Flaccid Intent Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

i have the same issue im a new gamepass ultimate member in the US and got no discord nitro or spotify prem ive also tried linking my xbox account to spotify
  5. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

6. bowski477 Win User

Why my code is redeemed even though i did not redeem it and just got it.

If the code came to you through Discord, you would need to contact Discord regarding it. Remember that the Gamepass Ultimate trials that come with Discord can only be redeemed by users who have never had Gamepass ultimate before.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord... - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass Discord

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...