Xbox Ultimate Game Pass promotions not in Turkey market

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass promotions not in Turkey market in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 3 month subscription, which in all countries except Turkey almost 1 dollar or the euro. Turkey do not have any because of some reason in this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by oğuzşahin1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. oğuzşahin1
    oğuzşahin1 Guest

3 month subscription, which
    in all
    countries
    except Turkey
    almost 1
    dollar or
    the euro. Turkey
    do not have
    any because of some reason
    in this campaign.

:)

oğuzşahin1, Dec 9, 2020
  2. FunnierMammal04 Win User

Zumba Fitness World Party

Hi,

There is a demo game for zumba world party in Turkey region but why there is not a fully game on the market. Would you please add the full game in Turkey market...

Thanks
  3. Ata MertGenç Win User

Xbox Game Pass is broken

Well yes it is ultimate but it says normal game pass on the xbox app.

My Region is Turkey. And the subscription is being paid with Turkish Currency. Just the language is English UK*. IF it is not available I would like to pay for game pass for PC only then. Since I mainly purchased Ultimate for Xcloud.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Assinatura da Xbox Game Pass Ultimate de 3 meses por R$1,00.[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for $1.00.]

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, if you are a current subscriber, you will be unable to get the promotion for game pass ultimate for 1$. This promotion is for new customers only. However, on the console, you can claim the 6 months spotify
    and discord nitro. If you cancel the subscription you will not get the promotion either as you had the Ultimate already. This is in regards just to the ultimate subscription:

Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Offer available in all Xbox markets excluding Russia. Credit card required. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price
    (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 1 offer per account. Game catalog varies over time and by country.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Promotions only last a certain length of time. If you upgrade now to the Ultimate game pass, it will convert any remaining time of Xbox live gold to Ultimate time. So for example if the promotion is for 3 months, you will
    have 3 months and a week of ultimate. Here is the Ultimate
    game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Doakiin Win User

Change your country or region in Microsoft Store Error

Hi Georges,

I'm trying to renew my Ultimate Game Pass subscription. My region is set to Turkey as default on PC and Xbox. I also tried multiple times to purchase through online store for Turkey, and on Xbox but I receive the same error again and again. I can't get any support from Xbox either. I'm so frustrated.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass promotions not in Turkey market - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...