Xbox Two

Discus and support Xbox Two in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't think there is enough tags.. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AG ArcticStorm, Jan 5, 2014.

1. BruteForce94
    BruteForce94 Guest

Xbox Two

I don't think there is enough tags..

BruteForce94, Jan 9, 2014
  2. Malnificent
    Malnificent Guest
    Ok since it is still going, look it up on YouTube, milksteak was a bit from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Charlie listed it as his favorite food. No indication was ever given as to what it was.

Malnificent, Oct 31, 2018
  3. PixelPatch Win User

Two xboxes

you would have to recover it each time on whatever console you want to play on. it will remain on just one console at a time.
  4. elquietone Win User

two xboxs

Heh, guess you posted at the same time... The license transfer will only effect all content that is on the Xbox doing the transferring as each is tied to the console it was downloaded on.. So in theory, all content belonging to the older console will be
    transferred to the new one and allow whichever gamertag that bought it to continue using it.. This will not change anything he has bought on his own, on the one in his room.

"Any console with the account that purchased the DLC will be able to access the DLC as long as that account is on the console, regardless if the licenses are on that console or not." Quote from the link about license transfers :)
  5. PaulBinder Win User

two xboxs

Please look here : Transferring Content Licenses to - Xbox Support

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/46093.aspx

This gives you details on how to transfer licenses from one xbox to another. Please note that when you transfer said license you remove the right for your content to be used on the first unit and transfer that right on the new unit.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Xbox Two

I love oreo cookies but I won't buy them or I'll eat the whole package of them.

What? Jelly beans? Surely you have them there. The only flavor I like is burnt marshmallow. Oh and buttered popcorn flavor. MMM!

A milk steak sounds awful. Ughh it looks awful too.
  7. HungryTurkey Win User

Xbox Two

No sir. Wii U is not what I'm looking for.
Thema:

Xbox Two