Xbox, Twitch app

Discus and support Xbox, Twitch app in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to know how I can type in my followed twitch streamers chat on the Xbox one, Twitch app, I searched for solutions, But only get results for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Micheal Shalders, May 1, 2023.

1. Xbox, Twitch app

I want to know how I can type in my followed twitch streamers chat on the Xbox one, Twitch app, I searched for solutions, But only get results for completly different problems, I Already tried, Scanning the qr code to join the conversation on my mobile phone, But it just opens my Twitch app on my mobile device, Which I do not need, a qr scan to do, I could just click on the app on my phone to open it, Without a qr scan

:)

Micheal Shalders, May 1, 2023
  2. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Record/broadcast gameplay

Basics:

xbox one, Twitch app, twitch account, Game DVR app..

Or look for Roxio game captures..
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

4. Farscape247 Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
  5. ClausReich Win User

linked accounts not working for twitch

Hello there! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you are trying to use the Twitch app on your Xbox console, make sure to follow these steps:

Go to the store on your Xbox and install the Twitch app.

Open the Twitch app on your Xbox.

Select Log In.

Visit www.twitch.tv/activate on your PC or mobile device and enter the 6-digit code shown on your Xbox app to link your Twitch account to your Xbox Live gamertag.
  6. gds1972 Win User

can I record xbox one games without having requirements?

Just to add to my last post there is also the Twitch app that I believe will allow you to upload.

www.xbox.com/.../twitch
Thema:

Xbox, Twitch app

1. Xbox, Twitch app - Similar Threads - Twitch app

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  5. Is the twitch app broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the twitch app broken?: Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards, It...
  6. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  7. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  8. Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.: I used the twitch app on my xbox one s every single day, never had much of a problem with it. The other day on the official xbox channel (and more and more channels) I was told I needed to verify...
  9. Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?: The new Xbox-Twitch integration doesn't work. I was kicked out of game multiple times in 30 minutes until I gave up the stream. Switched to broadcasting from the Twitch app with a flawless result....
  10. Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch:: Hello, my friend and I are using Xbox Party chat. Im using it on the Xbox Series X and hes using it on the Xbox Mobile App as he doesnt own a Xbox. Im trying to stream my gameplay on Twitch from...