Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

Discus and support Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Versado7, Apr 10, 2024.

1. /u/Versado7
    /u/Versado7 Guest

Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im sure that my tv dont support 120hz at all its an lg 49uk6400plf btw and i saw many people have the same thing in reddit like a 1080p monitor but shows its 2k capable or 2k show 4k capable for my knowledge i know that the resolution can be upscaled but not sure when it comes to Hz I will be realy glad if Can someone explain to me the reason of this issue because this will be missleading a lot of players that are looking for monitors that are capable to certain features. for Me personally i have a ps5 for now but i want to switch to Xbox Series X (was having an XSS and Xbox one s before thats why i know about this issue) So because of this i cant find the right monitor for me.

Im targeting 1080p120hz with VRR enabled and working with no issue at full range (i think in xbox its 40hz-120hz) and One of the reasons of me switching from PS5 to XSX is beacuse PS5 support VRR only on HDMI 2.1 but i heard that XSX support it on 2.0 hdmi but still not sure beacuse it may be also false targeting VRR and people thinks that the VRR is enabled and some people says with 2.0hdmi the VRR will be capped at 60hz ‍♂️ Idk im not en expert in this or something im just saying that im finding a hardtime to find a monitor that have only 2.0 hdmi port that are capable of 1080p120fps VRR enabled at the same time in full range with no issues .

Note : Monitors with 2.1 hdmi port are hard to find especially here in my country (ALGERIA) and probably it will be a 4k/2k monitor and that will be so expensive for my budget honestly so i will be really happy if can someone help me to know if that true that Xbox Series X support VRR at full range with only 2.0 hdmi monitor if yes i will be realy glad to see a long list of monitors that are capable of 1080p120hz that support VRR over 2.0hdmi because again its hard to find all type of monitors here in my country.

submitted by /u/Versado7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Versado7, Apr 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: