xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on

Discus and support xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox 360 slim turns on then off after making the beep if its going to turn on but it doesn't the CD tray will open all the way and close all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hi hollowjeremy, Jun 24, 2018.

1. xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on

My xbox 360 slim turns on then off after making the beep if its going to turn on but it doesn't the CD tray will open all the way and close all the when pushing the button for the tray and then power button it closes all the way but the xbox doesn't stay
    on. please help.

:)

hi hollowjeremy, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Korno17
    Korno17 Guest
    Xbox Preview Program update makes don't turn on my Xbox

With the last update of the Xbox Preview Program, it showed green screens. But now it doesn't turn on. I disconnected, wait, and try to turn on but it just makes a beep. but doesn't turn, even the white light with the logo.

Korno17, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Console turns on for a second makes a beep then turns off..

Return it today if possible, if not - ASAP. Tell them its faulty and you want a replacement.

DoWNwRD SPyRaL, Jun 24, 2018
  4. DoWNwRD SPyRaL Win User

Console turns on for a second makes a beep then turns off..

Return it today if possible, if not - ASAP. Tell them its faulty and you want a replacement.
  5. Co0lie Win User

Xbox one turning off unexpectedly.

Yes i just hear the sound of the Xbox one when it turns on it ''beeps'' then after it ''beeps'' again and turn off. I was playing lately today on it, and it just ''beeps' turn off while i was playing....

still any solution?
  6. WilliamRLBaker Win User

4gig slim wont stop beeping

no its not turning on or off it just beeps randomly every few minutes and beeps when its turned off it never turns on or off when its doing this beeping.
  7. - AJ - Win User

Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

Hi, Yanko! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

• Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

• Is your power supply plugged directly into one of the wall's outlets? if it's not, could you try switching to one?

If it's already plugged into one of the wall's outlets and your console still won't turn on, would you mind giving this a try?

- Unplug your power supply unit from both the console and the outlet for 5 - 10 minutes.
    - Plug the power supply back into the outlet only.
    - Take note of your power supply's LED indicator's color and behavior.
    - Plug your power supply back into the console.
    - Check the power supply's LED indicator again to see if there have been any changes.

Please let me know what you see when you do this, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  8. riccardobocchiola Win User

xbox one non si accende piu ma fa solo il suono di accensione [Mod translation-xbox one no longer turns on but only makes the power on sound]

Unlukily when i press the power button the console beep but the white logo doesent apper, same thing happen when i press the eject button, the beep for that button play but notthing else.

Another thing might is important, when i press a button that make a beep the power brick turn on for an half second end then turn off.
Thema:

xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on

1. xbox turns on the make a beep like it turns on - Similar Threads - turns beep turns

2. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  3. Why is my Xbox turning on then off after 3 beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox turning on then off after 3 beeps: I have an xbox one s. I once plugged it in and started to use it as usual then it suddenly turned off. When i try to turn it on,the fan comes on but not at its normal speed,it makes three beeping...
  4. When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....: When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time. Why isn't it powering on? e4e86edc-7e16-4b43-af9c-97263a202d13
  5. Xbox one will not stay on. It beeps when turned on but the light flashes and wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not stay on. It beeps when turned on but the light flashes and wont turn on: Xbox one will not turn on. The light flashes and beeps but will not come on. The controller light just flashes. a7ac2e46-a1cc-45ec-be7b-50ca74f3eebf
  6. why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off: why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off any ideas of how to fix this problem? be61c230-84e6-43fa-b940-4a9eb06a39a9
  7. My Xbox one S beeps to turn on but doesn’t

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S beeps to turn on but doesn’t: Hello! My Xbox one S hasn’t been used in a while and so when I went to turn it on the button lit up and made the sound but immediately shut down with no shut down sound. I thought the fan may...
  8. Xbox One S beeping when plugged in amd wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S beeping when plugged in amd wont turn on: About a week ago i plugged in my xbox for the first time in a few weeks and when i did it kept making this beeping noise. Ive tried to unplug and wait ive tried holding it to hard reset it and ive...
  9. Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off: It beeps but wont turn on xbox series s af7196a7-0436-4a62-8ab6-58e59deb6866
  10. Xbox One S will beep, and flash white, but won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will beep, and flash white, but won't turn on: After a storm and a power outage, my xbox won't turn on. When I press the xbox symbol, it will flash and beep, but it won't turn on; it also beeps when I press the eject button. I can kinda hear a...