xbox turns on but no signal in monitor

Discus and support xbox turns on but no signal in monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i turn on my xbox one s it turns on from the console (the light turns on) but there is no signal from the monitor and ive tried switching hdmi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emrys O, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Emrys O
    Emrys O Guest

when i turn on my xbox one s it turns on from the console (the light turns on) but there is no signal from the monitor and ive tried switching hdmi cables and switching from hdmi in to hdmi out and turning it fully on and off but nothing works please help

:)

Emrys O, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Emrys O Win User

Hi i have already tried switching hdmi cables and monitors and tried all the steps on the first link so i think i will have to get it repaired thank you
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Emrys O, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

With problems like these, a basic solution will usually fix the problem. That's why I would suggest changing the HDMI cables and connecting the console to another TV.

If the problem persists, please refer to the following link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If the issue is not resolved after all the troubleshooting steps performed above, you can request a repair order for your Xbox using the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Emrys O Win User

Hi not sure about the model but its a dell 60hz monitor
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

What is the make and model of your monitor? Many monitors have compatibility issues as monitors are for computers, and have had the software and hardware messed with to achieve non-standard specs and timings.
  6. wjg Win User

Question about Connecting Xbox to PC monitor

You should consult your monitor's user guide. Whatever the monitor would default to will be its source, Generally, I would say that whatever signal is received first will be used by the monitor. For me, if I have two sources turned on (DVI and VGA), the
    monitor will read whatever signal it received first. If I want the other signal, I manually change the input from the monitor's controls, or turn off the current source. Your monitors should have the ability to manually switch between inputs.
Thema:

1. xbox turns on but no signal in monitor - Similar Threads - turns signal monitor

2. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  3. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  4. Xbox one X turns on automatically with no signal on tv and fans spinning at highest speed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X turns on automatically with no signal on tv and fans spinning at highest speed...: Hi, I recently bought a faulty xbox one X thinking it was an easy fix but it turns out it has more than one issue. problem 1 It turns on automatically when i plug the power cable into the...
  5. I cleared Mac settings and then turned off the Xbox during a restart. Now I get no signal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared Mac settings and then turned off the Xbox during a restart. Now I get no signal...: Help please I cleared Mac settings then it prompted to restart xbox so I did then I turned the Xbox off and now when it is on I don’t get any signal to the tv: anything I can do?...
  6. Xbox not turning on - powers on but no signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not turning on - powers on but no signal.: Device not outputting any signal to TV. Unable to start in safe mode, despite power cycling No issues with HDMI cable or with ports on the TV as these function with a different games console...
  7. My xbox s when I turn on the TV says no signal. I've tried 4 tvs and the same thing. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox s when I turn on the TV says no signal. I've tried 4 tvs and the same thing. Any...: When I turn my xbox s on it sends no signal to my TV. I've tried 4 different tvs and cables etc. c8851ced-e4f1-4364-939b-03d09bf6e806
  8. Why does my Xbox one s turn on then says no signal al then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s turn on then says no signal al then turns off: Xbox one s turns on then says no signal, stays on for 2-3 mins then shuts off 26656dee-b681-4346-91d7-aaa07f8d9ef4
  9. What do I do, my Xbox one s digital turns on won’t fully power up, gives me a no signal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do, my Xbox one s digital turns on won’t fully power up, gives me a no signal...: My Xbox one S digital will turn on but won’t connect? I tried everything I could think off but I can’t fix the resolution issue if that is what it is since the connection button seems faulty, I...
  10. What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?: whenever i attempt to turn my xbox one on, all that happens is it displays a “No Signal” screen. a27bd626-f42c-4486-a0f2-338f832e9f6a