Xbox Turning on Problem

Discus and support Xbox Turning on Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox can turn on but won't show up on my TV/BlackScreen and can't connect with my controller and also not showing up online. My Xbox also can't turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I OffsetKing I, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Xbox Turning on Problem

My Xbox can turn on but won't show up on my TV/BlackScreen and can't connect with my controller and also not showing up online. My Xbox also can't turn of if I hold the power button down for 5 seconds, I have to hold it down for 10 seconds and it will turn
    off

:)

I OffsetKing I, Oct 12, 2017
  2. turning on problem

Sorry to hear about your problem.

But if you just purchased the console, the best option would be to return it and exchange it for another console.

The sounds you are hearing are probably indications to a system breakdown. Better t play it safe than having to have it serviced later.

SargonParidius, Oct 12, 2017
  3. turning on problem

Hey guys,actually my recent Xbox 360 s model 1439 which I brought just a day before is taking a lot of time to turn on about 3-4 minutes and is also giving a horrible loud sound when playing and loading a game so please help and if any information needed
    please ask.THANKS

OutcastGnu001, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Xbox Turning on Problem

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One console not starting up properly. We do have a guide for this though that can help with either Blank Screens or Error Codes. Give it a shot and see if it helps!

Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors

In step 1, select I AM EXPERIENCING A STARTUP ISSUE and then BLACK SCREEN in step 2

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox Turning on Problem

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One console not starting up properly. We do have a guide for this though that can help with either Blank Screens or Error Codes. Give it a shot and see if it helps!

Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors

In step 1, select I AM EXPERIENCING A STARTUP ISSUE and then BLACK SCREEN in step 2

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Turning it on problems

Hey there USDGaming14,

Glad to hear you were able to get the power situation sorted out. When you are able to let's check out the

troubleshooting a blank TV screen guide
    to get the picture back. Also, you may want to try a fresh start with your router as well by unplugging it for a full 5 minutes.

Let us know how the guide works, thank you!
  7. USDGaming14 Win User

Turning it on problems

edit: I managed to fix the power on problem, the hdmi cable now registers something, but the screen is black and I can’t hear any Xbox sound effects
  8. SargonParidius Win User

turning on problem

Sorry to hear about your problem.

But if you just purchased the console, the best option would be to return it and exchange it for another console.

The sounds you are hearing are probably indications to a system breakdown. Better t play it safe than having to have it serviced later.
  9. URBANghost101 Win User

Problems with Xbox One turning on?

Get a hold of support. That sucks and might get worse who knows its still early
Thema:

Xbox Turning on Problem

1. Xbox Turning on Problem - Similar Threads - Turning Problem

2. Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Weird problem with discord when controller turns off: When my batteries die or if my controller turns off for any reason, the other people in the call cant hear me and i have to rejoin every time. There's no error message or anything. Ideas?...
  3. problems downloading update and turning on after

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems downloading update and turning on after: i turned on my exbox and it wanted me to update the microsoft store and the avatar system but froze at 80% and didnt move. i left it over night and it had turned off after turning it back on it...
  4. no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem: so i put in another harddrive did the osu and all that, worked just fine, but the next time i started the console i have thw same problem, wont even let me start it in the troubleshoot mode....
  5. Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left: Hello people I've just got a xbox and it has been working fine until yesterday. I tried playing a game and no matter what button i press everything stays left like if I'm at the home screen and...
  6. Random turn on problem when using Xbox One Controller with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random turn on problem when using Xbox One Controller with Xbox Series X: Hello! I have problem with my Xbox One controller when using with Xbox Series X. When I turn on my Xbox Series X using Xbox button on controller, in some cases after the OS has booted and user...
  7. After months of having zero problems, my Xbox SX started turning itself off again (while...

in XboX Insiders
    After months of having zero problems, my Xbox SX started turning itself off again (while...: It used to happen right after the console came out. Mainly in CoD BOCW. Then, it somehow fixed itself. Unfortunately, lately it started happening again, this time in CoD Vanguard (beta), Cold War...
  8. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

in XboX Insiders
    just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below): The slider is greyed out here is a picture I’m so confused and I do not Xbox please help submitted by /u/shitfuckdammitquack [link] [comments]
  9. Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...: After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console. I have a Razer Thresher wireless headset - sometimes the sound distorts...
  10. Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem: Hi, I have an issue with my xbox series x. Usually when I turn on I have black screen, the xbox button lights up but after 30-40 seconds it turns off. Then I have to turn on again and it is...