"Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG]

Discus and support "Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. This problem has started since the February Xbox One update. Here's how it works: I have my xbox on standby mode all the time, usually for days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiefJoboo, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Hello. This problem has started since the February Xbox One update. Here's how it works: I have my xbox on standby mode all the time, usually for days at a time. After a while on standby and/or a couple shut-downs (not power off), the kinect will not sense
    the words "Yes" or "No" correctly when you say "Xbox, turn off". Everything else works fine - all other commands are working perfectly, just not yes or no.I have re-ran the kinect setup multiple times and still have the same error. The only way to fix it is
    to hold the power button until it shuts down (not standby mode) or unplug it. After reboot it works, but after a while it stops again. I'm in the USA and have my kinect set on American English .

:)

ChiefJoboo, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Kinect "Turn Off" stopped working.

About two weeks ago i lost the ability to turn off xbox one using kinect. The system recognizes the "Xbox Turn Off" command and brings up the (yes / no) selections, but ignores all commands but "Xbox". The kinect symbol top right does react to me saying
    yes or no (lights up green) but ignores it. All other methods of powering it off work normally, including using a controller to select "yes" from "xbox turn off" screen

{DigitalDave}, Feb 24, 2014
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    DOUBLE XP...

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

Want a tip guys. Do not turn off the xbox on monday after 10am pst, 1pm est. Your games will still have dbl xp going until you turn it off.

[/quote]

That doesn't work. Not anymore.

chemicalsora, Feb 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: