Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox

Discus and support Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Some time my xbox will turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox, But i try to turn on my xbox again all thing will be normal. Is this power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Branden ng, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Branden ng
    Branden ng Guest

Hi,

Some time my xbox will turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox,

But i try to turn on my xbox again all thing will be normal.

Is this power supply issue?

i got try to send warranty but i my country don't have xbox service center.

:)

Branden ng, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Branden N! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, this can be due to several factors, the first is that you have problems with the power supply, the second is that you have some configuration and finally, your console needs a complete reset to eliminate any corruption.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.
    Wait 10 seconds.
    Reconnect the cable to the console and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

For more information regarding this step: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

The second step is to change the settings:

Turn on the console.
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power options.
    Under Options, select Turn off after, and then select Don't turn off automatically.

And finally, if the previous steps did not solve the problem, you have to do this last one: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

You must keep in mind that if you do a restart, you must choose the option that saves all your games and data that you have on the console.

This information was obtained from the following official Xbox link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. SolubleBarley61 Win User

Xbox power off power on continuously

When xbox turn on the power supply's light green and turn off orange

It is automatically turn on and turn off.....
  4. Mister Maka Win User

xbox turn on and then turn off automatically.

Hey there BeamishPlanet37!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Xbox console! To start out, are you having issues with an Xbox One or an Xbox 360? Let us know so we can best help you out :)
  5. JeffvanGundyNBA Win User

Original Xbox One not turning on

Hi Brad,

The turning off is a common problem with my xbox due to poor ventilation, but it always turns back on automatically by itself. When I turned it off after it restarted as normal, it is now not turning on anymore, instead turning on for a second and turning
    itself off again
  6. Norrissa Win User

XBOX One updates disabling external storage

You can disable automatic updates. This is a check box option in the Power & Startup section. Go to Settings, Power & Startup, and unselect the box Automatically download updates and purchases. You can also set it where your console does not turn off
    the storage when the Xbox is turned off. I suspect that you have it set to turn off the xbox after 1 hour of activity and then you have it set to turn off the storage when the xbox is turned off and that this is causing your issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox - Similar Threads - turn off automatic

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  10. I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...: I am a part of the xbox insider update program, so, is this something new being tested? If so, why would they force us to "save energy"?? Whatever the case, can someone help me make it so my...