xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101

Discus and support xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox was working fine last night but today it has had a list of problems. I unplug my Xbox this morning around 9 am eastern time to take it to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kujo250, Jul 9, 2017.

1. kujo250
    kujo250 Guest

My Xbox was working fine last night but today it has had a list of problems. I unplug my Xbox this morning around 9 am eastern time to take it to my brothers to play but I have run into this problem of troubleshooting errors I have tried resting the Xbox multiple times
    and even tried to do the offline update. The error codes have been E105 to E102 to E101 back to E102. I have spent 3 hours working on fixing it myself and I have also been with support for an extra 2 hours working with them to fix it. The only thing I could
    figure out that would have caused this problem was that the Xbox was doing an update when I happen to unplug it. if anyone knows a solution that would fix it please tell me because support has told me that I would have to send it in for repairs which they
    said would cost me around $115-$150 which I find ridiculous because I paid $500 for the Xbox and this was an update on their side that caused this problem. I look forward to hearing back from someone with a solution for this problem and from a Xbox employee
    to talk about a solution so I can go back and enjoy playing my Xbox once again.

:)

kujo250, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Error E101 y E102

Hey there AnxiousJarl7956.

Let's get you started on the right path for these particular errors. We have troubleshooters for both E101 and E102, first start out with this

E101 Troubleshooter
    and keep us in the loop with how it goes.

Mister Maka, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Keep getting startup error e105

Thanks, the error code kept changing from e105 to e102 then e203 but i seemed to have fixed the problem (hopefully)

DarkSoldierX619, Jul 9, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

There is perhaps one thing to try,

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox
      button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. Note If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.
    7. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    8. This should show a menu with the option to factory reset the console, please try that option

If that also fails then I'm afraid that since you already said you have tried all options for those error codes and you already had contact with official Xbox Support I don't think there is any other solution to try, which would mean that the only option
    is to send the console for repair/replacement.

Side note: I'm my opinion you can't really blame the update, you mentioned that you unplugged it while the console was updating, so in all honestly it's not caused by the update itself, but by you unplugging it. As with any update on any device, it always
    states not to disconnect power when an update is active.

WPAK, Jul 9, 2017
  5. kujo250
    kujo250 Guest
    the only thing is that I didn't have my console on when I unplugged it to pack so I couldn't tell that there was an update going because they don't inform us in advance.

kujo250, Nov 1, 2018
  6. kujo250 Win User

Hi there,

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      Xbox
      button on the console.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. Note If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.
    8. This should show a menu with the option to factory reset the console, please try that option

If that also fails then I'm afraid that since you already said you have tried all options for those error codes and you already had contact with official Xbox Support I don't think there is any other solution to try, which would mean that the only option

Side note: I'm my opinion you can't really blame the update, you mentioned that you unplugged it while the console was updating, so in all honestly it's not caused by the update itself, but by you unplugging it. As with any update on any device, it always
    the only thing is that I didn't have my console on when I unplugged it to pack so I couldn't tell that there was an update going because they don't inform us in advance.
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

2. Wait 30 seconds.
      Xbox
      button on the console.

8. KAM7KAZ7 Win User

Xbox one in system error E102 loop

It started with an E105 error, I didn't write down the rest of the code. But it quickly changed to E102 10010C02 8B060007. And today when I tried the usb method (offline update) the error code changed to E101 00000503 8B060007.
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

X Box One X não liga, aparelho novo.[X Box One X does not turn on, new device.]

Hello MarcelloCasaroli,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with starting your Xbox One and receiving error codes: E101, E102, and E105. To troubleshoot this issue, please check out this article:

Xbox One Startup Solution

I hope this helps!
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Error E101 y E102

Hey there AnxiousJarl7956.

Let's get you started on the right path for these particular errors. We have troubleshooters for both E101 and E102, first start out with this

E101 Troubleshooter
    and keep us in the loop with how it goes.
Thema:

1. xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101 - Similar Threads - troubleshoot problem Error

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  7. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  8. How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...: My paddles stopped working mid-game and Idk what could be the cause i updated my controller restarted my pc and still they are not registering when being pressed....
  9. XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ;

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ;: I DID EVERYTHING SAID ON THE WEBSITE BUT MY XBOX SHOWS PREPARING CONSOLE PICTURE AND THEN JUST GOES BACK TO THE TROUBLESHOOT MENU AND WHEN I TRY TO DO AN OFFLINE SYSTEM UPDATE THE ICON IS"NT...
  10. Restart Xbox/Troubleshoot endless loop problem

in XboX Insiders
    Restart Xbox/Troubleshoot endless loop problem: My Day One Xbox 1 got stuck in the famous boot up loop. I've tried to reset the Xbox both ways(keeping save files and completely wiping) and neither are working. I have also tried reseting with...