無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy ...

Discus and support 無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 每次只要嘗試變更,就會被帶到此 面 https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings 即便我按照指示進入第一... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by crabby0patty, Sep 22, 2018.

1. crabby0patty
    crabby0patty Guest

每次只要嘗試變更,就會被帶到此 面

https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

即便我按照指示進入第一 之連結"xbox設定",登入後也會被帶到同一 面。

請問我要如何變更我的"xbox隱私權與線上安全設定"

備註:我是家庭中唯一成員

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation -

Every time you try to change, you will be taken to this page

Https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

Even if I follow the instructions to enter the first link "Xbox Settings", you will be taken to the same page when you log in.

How do I change my Xbox privacy and online security settings?

Note: I am the only member of the family]

:)

crabby0patty, Sep 22, 2018
  2. banana45021
    banana45021 Guest
    無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy and online security settings]

每次我只要嘗試變更 系統就會鬼打牆回到這個網

https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

我完全沒有家人 我也不是家長

這到底是什麼???

一直跳出來

想請問到底怎麼變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定

我想玩minecraft realm啊

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation - Every time I try to change the system, I'm going to hit the wall back on this page.

Https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I have no family at all, and I'm not a parent.

What the hell is this???

Keep jumping.

How to change Xbox privacy and online security settings

I want to play Minecraft realm.]

banana45021, Sep 22, 2018
  3. 無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy and online security settings]

Hi banana45021,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about the current
    trouble changing your privacy and online safety settings on your Xbox One console
    . Please try the following:

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 22, 2018
  4. 無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy ...

Hi crabby0patty,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about the current
    trouble changing your privacy and online safety settings on your Xbox One console
    . Please try the following:

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 24, 2018
  5. crabby0patty
    crabby0patty Guest
    If I am the only member of my family, does that make me an adult?

If not, how do I make myself an adult?

The system seems to take me as a child, since I can't change my Xbox settings.

crabby0patty, Sep 26, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello Crabby,

The account's status as a child/adult is determined by the age that was used when the account was created.

If the account was created with an age that is not 18 yet, that account would have to wait until graduation (whenever the account turns 18).

A determined child account would need the assistance of an adult account to change its settings.

Try following this Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
    article.

Also, here is this Remove yourself from a family article in case you're wanting to exit the family.

Let us know if this works.

Thank you!

XBF Javier R, Sep 26, 2018
  7. crabby0patty
    crabby0patty Guest
    My account is already 18, but I still can't change my xbox settings. Every time I sign into xbox live, and I click "my xbox"-->"profile", I would be sent to this page:

I never received an error message, so the replies and the page didn't help.

Help me. I just want to buy a realm on Minecraft Win10, but my settings don't let me and need to be changed.

crabby0patty, Sep 28, 2018
  8. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello once again,

In this situation, you've attempted to purchase a Realm for Minecraft and get what message?

Please clarify this, so that we can further the investigation into this process.

Is this being done on the Microsoft website, at our Microsoft Store? Or through the Xbox One console?

Get back to us with this info, and we'll be glad to respond as soon as we can.

Thank you!

XBF Javier R, Sep 28, 2018
  9. crabby0patty
    crabby0patty Guest

無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy ... [​IMG]
    I
    tried to buy the realm in game, and this message appeared. So I tried to change my xbox settings but failed.

How to I change them? Or, is there other places to buy realm that doesn't require this "permission"?

crabby0patty, Sep 29, 2018
  10. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Crabby0patty

I suggest giving us a call at
    Contact Us
    reason being is they can help determine if you have adult or child account. Unfortunately if it is a child account there are two birthdates one on account.microsoft.com that can be changed but there is also one on Xbox.com that cant be changed
    once it is set it there till 18. The link it sending youto is due to it reading as a child account. If so you will need a parent account to adjust your settings they can do so at Microsoft account | Your family

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: