Xbox to pc monitor using VGA cable

Discus and support Xbox to pc monitor using VGA cable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all. Can I connect my Xbox one to a pc monitor? The monitor has a VGA cable. Do the adaptors work? submitted by /u/stevec92 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stevec92, Dec 8, 2020.

1. /u/stevec92
    /u/stevec92 Guest

Hi all. Can I connect my Xbox one to a pc monitor? The monitor has a VGA cable. Do the adaptors work?

submitted by /u/stevec92
    [link] [comments]

/u/stevec92, Dec 8, 2020
  2. SandM1tch Win User

How to connect my xbox 360 to my computer monitor? Please Help

If the 2 inputs on your monitor are DVI (White) and VGA (Blue), Then if your PC has a DVI output, use that input on the monitor and use the VGA cable for the Xbox 360 on the monitor's VGA input.

-

With sound, you didn't really specify how you're set up for sound with your computer, but if its PC speakers with 3.5mm jacks, it'll need an extra adapter for the VGA cable. But get back to me on that first and then we'll see.
  3. microlink(2) Win User

No video through Dell monitor

Do you by chance own the Xbox 360 VGA converter cable specifically for plugging your Xbox into your PC monitor? It's a VGA connection but it could be a temporary fix.

Do you have an HDMI cable on your monitor? I'd try using an HDMI cable and seeing if that does the trick. If it does, you could always try using the HDMI to DVI cable on your PC (in fact, you should try using the cable on your PC to see if its the cable
    that's not working.)
  4. RavenxKnight Win User

please help

Personally i wouldn't ask Radioshack.

Use the Xbox 360 VGA High-Definition AV cable to connect the gaming console to a PC monitor. The Xbox 360 VGA cable connects to the PC monitor's VGA port to render HD graphics. The cable is also equipped with standard red and white audio plugs for stereo
    connection. Purchase the eight-foot shielded VGA cable directly from Xbox.com. As of February 2011, the Xbox 360 VGA HD AV cable retains for $39.99.

Step 1

Turn off the Xbox 360 and remove the power cord from the back panel of the console.

Step 2

Turn off the monitor and remove its power cord.

Step 3

Plug the VGA end of the connector cable into the VGA port of the monitor.

Step 4

Insert the other end of the cable into the AV port on the back panel of the Xbox 360.

Step 5

Plug the cable's red and white audio connectors into the red and white audio jacks of your stereo equipment.

Step 6

Reconnect the Xbox power cord. Connect the monitor's power cable.

Step 7

Power on the Xbox 360 and the monitor. The Xbox Dashboard will load to the monitor display.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Connecting to a computer flat screen instead of a television screen

If the monitor supports HDMI, use an HDMI cable. If not, use an HDMI to DVI cable.

If the monitor only supports VGA, use the AV port VGA cable.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

D-Sub Fora de escala 67.4kHz / 60Hz [Translation-D-Sub Out of range 67.4kHz / 60Hz] (R E S O L V I D O)

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

It's best to simplify the connections from your Xbox 360 console to your display if possible. If you have The Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable, then these are the steps to connect to your monitor:

1. Connect the A/V connector on the VGA cable to the A/V port on the console.
    2. Connect the VGA connector on the VGA cable to the VGA port on your HDTV or monitor.
    3. Connect the left and right (white and red) audio connectors on the VGA cable to the audio port on the monitor.
    4. Turn on the monitor and console.

Make sure you are also connecting the red and white audio connectors to the monitor.
Thema:

1. Xbox to pc monitor using VGA cable - Similar Threads - monitor using VGA

2. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  3. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  4. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  5. Can I use my Mac Monitor as a monitor for my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my Mac Monitor as a monitor for my Xbox?: I have been researching for the answer to this and they're all mixed. I've bought an HDMI to mac adapter. When I put it in the mac nothing comes up I can't change the source as many websites and...
  6. I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...: When I connect an HDMI Cable to the Docking Station which is connected to my Xbox, the monitor doesn't seem to detect anything, even when i plug in the usb c type of plug to my xbox through a...
  7. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49
  8. how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor

in XboX Insiders
    how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor: i tried with xbox app but there is no icon of conection submitted by /u/U_LLLL_ [link] [comments]
  9. I have an old monitor and a Xbox One. I use a HDMI adaptor and I get visuals but I cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an old monitor and a Xbox One. I use a HDMI adaptor and I get visuals but I cannot...: How do I get my external speakers - either by jack or USB - to provide sound. The monitor does not have HDMI, I have attached an image showing the back of my monitor. Thanks...
  10. Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition: Monitor TypeLCDScreen Size18.5Flat ScreenYesDot Pitch0.300Response Time5Dynamic Contrast Ratio50000:1 I have an Acer G195HQL. I was wondering if I could use this VGA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can monitors with only vga connect with consoles?