Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

Discus and support Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Classic-Bicycle3384, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the best Halo games ever and needs to do a market push to show the public just how far along it has come! I talked to a lot of people and recommended how much they should come back and give the game another shot. I explained how much significant content was added like the most advanced forge to date, loads of free content, firefight, a ton new maps, new weapons, online co-op campaign and the response I got 90% of the time was “Oh I didn’t know that was there sure I’ll give it a shot.” I think if Xbox does a marketing push of the game to show how far along it has come it’ll show all those players that haven’t played since launch just how far the game has come and maybe convince them to pick it back up.

submitted by /u/Classic-Bicycle3384
    [link] [comments]

/u/Classic-Bicycle3384, Jan 26, 2024
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Can't anyone play something that isn't minecraft or black ops 2?

^

Imminent Amazing Halo 4, Black Ops II and Bioshock Infinite?
  3. Tomesso Win User

halo infinite *thoughts*

Halo Infinite looks amazing. I really looking to forward to see more
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

halo reach is just...amazing!!

Halo is the best game from microsoft in my opinion, it's amazing the gameplay of halo reach, next year will have the infinite halo, just waiting.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Quantum Break Delayed

Just to clarify, some imposter stated the game was being delayed a month ago. Today its coming from MS, so its official now.

Phil Spencer stated on that IGN podcast last year that the lineup for this year was stacked and some things would need to be pushed to 2016. Not surprised it was QB, with Halo. Forza and Tomb Raider QB was going to be the odd man out. You also have to take
    into account marketing deals with COD, Assassins Creed, and whatever MS moneyhats from EA.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Series X and Halo Infinite: graphics 'garbage blocks' makes unplayable

halo infinite pushes the series hardware a lot more that gears does, you can run gears on a toaster.
Thema:

Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

1. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state. - Similar Threads - Market push Halo

2. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  3. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  4. the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug: When I try to finish the Ramen shop it walks me inside the shop then it stays on a black screen. I have looked on Steam (among other websites to see how to fix it) and it said for steam under...
  5. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  6. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  7. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...
  8. Out of Market Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Out of Market Error: Hi All has been well with everything, until suddenly about 10 days ago Cloud Gaming started blocking with an “out of market” error, and the same with the Rewards app. Error is across Xbox, PC...
  9. Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...: The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the lack of customers but rather the lack of...
  10. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...