Xbox tenure issue

Discus and support Xbox tenure issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My tenure on my Xbox One is showing up as 6 years,but when i go on my xbox 360 tenure shows up as 8 years. I have cleared my system cache,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by baQene, Feb 10, 2017.

1. baQene
    baQene Guest

Xbox tenure issue

Hello

My tenure on my Xbox One is showing up as 6 years,but when i go on my xbox 360 tenure shows up as 8 years.

I have cleared my system cache, deleted my profile, and waited 30 minutes before re downloading my profile.

Anyone know how to fix this ?

Xbox tenure issue [​IMG]

Xbox tenure issue [​IMG]

:)

baQene, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Rogue Ewok
    Rogue Ewok Guest
    Rogue Ewok, Feb 10, 2017
  3. My tenure got reset.

Hello there!

There is a new update regarding tenure - here is a quote explaining the new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you have a look at Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates about progress of the issue will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!

iLuvGunsAndRock, Feb 10, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Xbox tenure issue

Sometimes things get out of sync and it takes some time to sync back up. Give it some time and if still different try contacting support directly. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Feb 12, 2017
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Tenure not updating

Hey there Frost Fleury!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, glad to hear that you were able to eventually redeem you Xbox Live membership. As far as the tenure issue, what did your tenure display prior to your membership renewal?

Just to clarify, Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox Live Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox Live Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox Live Gold
    time has finished. You can find more information on tenure by checking out our Tenure Sticky.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed and we will be here to help.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My tenure got reset.

Hello there!

There is a new update regarding tenure - here is a quote explaining the new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you have a look at Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates about progress of the issue will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  7. Kimberlu82 Win User

Can anyone help me? I was referred here by Xbox Live Support.

If you read the sticky about the tenure issue you'd have seen that there was an issue with people showing an incorrect tenure, including a tenure of more time then they really acquired.
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

My tenure on XCL won't update.

I'm beginning to get a little confused. Are we talking Xbox Live Tenure or XCL Tenure? If we are talking about XCL Tenure then the issue should be completely irrelevant of the console and solely web-based. Just wanted to check.
  9. Rogue Ewok Win User

Gold Tenure

Thema:

Xbox tenure issue

1. Xbox tenure issue - Similar Threads - tenure issue

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  5. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e