Xbox switches on but no picture/sound to TV

Discus and support Xbox switches on but no picture/sound to TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! My Xbox S has suddenly stopped displaying picture and has no sound to TV via HDMI cable The Xbox switches on fine and the lights are green. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiseeLou73, Jan 28, 2014.

1. LiseeLou73
    LiseeLou73 Guest

Hi!

My Xbox S has suddenly stopped displaying picture and has no sound to TV via HDMI cable

The Xbox switches on fine and the lights are green. I have tried pressing Y and holding right trigger whilst switching the console on, but this did not work.

I have also tried registering my Xbox on my account but I continually get a message saying there was an error and to try again.

Many thanks in advance

-x-

:)

LiseeLou73, Jan 28, 2014
  2. kamsandhu44
    kamsandhu44 Guest
    Batman 3D issue

Hi, I have to switch 3d on my tv, but the problem is, when I switch it to 3d on batman the picture turns off and tv says there is no signal.

kamsandhu44, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 won't display video

my Xbox 360 WILL turn on and connect to a controller but the picture won't show up on my tv. The av cord is connected and my tv is on the right input. A couple days ago the picture on the tv from the Xbox had a green tint to it and now there's no picture
    or sound.

ReliantBear7725, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: