Xbox support???

Discus and support Xbox support??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why can't i contact xbox? Im having some problems i'd like to talk to a real person about but i can't get a phone number anywhere. Its really... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YoutubeDork19, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Xbox support???

Why can't i contact xbox? Im having some problems i'd like to talk to a real person about but i can't get a phone number anywhere. Its really frustrating and i'd like to play some games today. If anyone knows how to call or email them please let me know.

:)

YoutubeDork19, Sep 1, 2018
  2. BName
    BName Guest
    Xbox 720 lol

All these predictions for the next gen Xbox even the name and it will be called Xbox 1. Why call it Xbox 1 though it is the third released Xbox not the first. Xbox 720 would have been a better name for it.

BName, Sep 1, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Sep 1, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Xbox support???

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 1, 2018
  5. Butcher of V
    Butcher of V Guest
    Its bc microsoft is run by a bunch of liberal **** **** that only care about your money and nothing else

Butcher of V, Sep 1, 2018
  6. Butcher of V
    Butcher of V Guest
    So youre an ambassodor. I can assume that you dont care about the 1st amendment much like xbox.

Butcher of V, Sep 1, 2018
  7. Hey YoutubeDork19,

You can certainly talk to a person if you wish. You can use the support chat option or Phone option.

Xbox Support

Best,

Nozzle Xbox support??? :)

At the Nozzle, Sep 1, 2018
  8. Xbox support???

1 800 4 my xbox (18004699269)

AvoidingSine99, Sep 1, 2018
  9. EksBoks
    EksBoks Guest
    Nice of you to only put the US contact number.

As an Ambassador should you not put all of the numbers for each country?

or do we not count in your eyes?

EksBoks, Sep 1, 2018
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Nice of you to only put the US contact number.

As an Ambassador should you not put all of the numbers for each country?

or do we not count in your eyes?

People use the US number because that’s their biggest market with the most users. It’s very likely that the user is from there.

Of course other people from other countries count, but without knowing the country you are in, we cannot provide you with the correct number. It’d be like trying to guess what colour the walls in your house are.

Also, you can still contact US support via chat for help even if you’re not in the US. I’m in Ireland and when I need to contact support, I always contact the US team and they help me every single time unless it’s for a refund. Then I contact my regional
    support agents.

brandiesel1, Sep 1, 2018
  11. Firstly, your 1st amendment rights are about ensuring that your government will not make laws to prohibit freedom of religion, press, to peacfully protest, petition and speak freely, without fear.

Notice I said your government, we don't all live in the US and whilst many counties enshrine such values in their constitution, not all do.

Secondly, Microsoft/Xbox is a company and not government, they can make rules that they deem will create a friendly accessible environment for all "E" for everyone.

If you walked into say a bar or club and on entering you read the rules and then proceeded to violate the rules, would you not expect to be ejected?

You agreed the rules when signing up to Live.

Njal the Blue, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox support???