Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

Discus and support Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/United-Mixture-8832, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv settings in game calibrations HDR calibration nothing changes the brightness of the overexposed blown out whites from the in game sun glare/reflections Have tried multiple monitors My Xbox one doesn't do this but my series x GTA 5, starfield and halo infinite are unplayable because of eyestrain and I don't want to use night light settings on Xbox because I have never had to use them before they don't look good. It's like every game on Xbox series x has insane migraine inducing bright whites/bloom effect.

submitted by /u/United-Mixture-8832
    [link] [comments]

/u/United-Mixture-8832, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x