XBOX Support Sucks!

Discus and support XBOX Support Sucks! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Kinect died afar a week of use. So I followed all the instructions on placing a warranty support ticket. Spoke with 3 different associates over the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ajwaldrop, Feb 20, 2014.

1. ajwaldrop
    ajwaldrop Guest

XBOX Support Sucks!

My Kinect died afar a week of use. So I followed all the instructions on placing a warranty support ticket. Spoke with 3 different associates over the period of 5 weeks. Also used the chat feature. No I'm being told I need to continue to wait for my shipping
    label. Really! your email said I would have that on the 19th. I put my ticket in on Jan. 14th. Its now Feb the 20th. I consider myself very patient but now I think its time for some results.

From Support on Feb 14th 2014...

Hi [Mod Removed]:

My name is [Mod Removed], and I'm contacting you from the Microsoft Corporate Office with the Customer Advocacy Team. I hope your day is going well. Your case was escalated to me for review and resolution. I do apologize for any inconvenience
    this may have caused you.

After reviewing your case, I noticed that your previous order was cancelled. I am not sure why but, I have created an in-warranty repair for your Kinect under Service Request#[Mod Removed - please refrain from including personal info]

A return shipping label has been emailed to address: [Mod Removed]

If you do not see your return shipping label in 24 hours, please check your spam or junk email folders. You can also reply to this email and I will gladly generate another one for you.

Once you have printed out your shipping label, you will need to box your Kinect and drop it off at your local Fed Ex store. Please make a copy of your return label for your records. This shipping label will expire in 30 days.

If you have any questions or I can help further, please reply to my email, and I'll be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

[Mod Removed]

Xbox Customer Advocacy and Exceptions Management Team - Hardware

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or subject to copyright. If you are
    not an intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, reproduction, review or copying is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

:)

ajwaldrop, Feb 20, 2014
  2. xGeTxNaStYx
    xGeTxNaStYx Guest
    Xbox support sucks,

Have you called to see the status. I remember when i had to have mine fixed and it took about that long. You need to remember there a millions of consumers that have xboxs and that would probably put it in the tens of thousands of units needing repaired
    so give it a little time and have some patience.

xGeTxNaStYx, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Dazerialus
    Dazerialus Guest
    Xbox support sucks

I'm going to be "that guy"... you people are going to survive if you have to go 6 hours without your Xbox One. Go for a walk. Hit the gym. Discover the outdoors. Make a snowman. Yes, my Xbox One is down, so I am enjoying the competition's console before
    that gets DDoS'ed also... and yeah, I said it. I am sure Microsoft is working on fixing the problem as quick as they can too. They want customers to remain happy so they don't lose money.

Dazerialus, Feb 20, 2014
  4. ajwaldrop
    ajwaldrop Guest

XBOX Support Sucks!

Now holding for a supervisor. Thanks Christian and Jerid for trying to help but since Microsoft separated you from service there's "nothing you can do". I can't believe this

ajwaldrop, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX Support Sucks!