Xbox Support robbed me !

Discus and support Xbox Support robbed me ! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArshisStar, Dec 9, 2017.

1. ArshisStar
    ArshisStar Guest

Xbox Support robbed me !

Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support

Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even when you guys were in the wrong 100%. Because of your mistake, I was robbed of my Limited-Edition
    Gears of War Elite controller and my trust in you as a company. I’m a huge collector and gamer, but I know you guys don’t care. To you it was nothing more than a controller, to me it was pride in having a limited collection from a well loved franchise, one
    of my favorites of all time. To me it was joy in owning a piece of history, to me it made me happy as a gamer and collector in having this amazing controller. Now according to you guys it’s recycled, junk. You have no way of replacing something that has been
    out of stock for over a year and yet promised to replace it with another limited edition when I first spoke to a representative at your company. If I knew from the start that I wasn’t going to get another limited edition elite controller I would have kept
    it as it was, with a broken thumbstick. Now all I’m left with is an incomplete collection (I have gears Xbox One S, Gears Headset) heartbreak and mistrust in your company. This is truly horrible, and a gamers worse nightmare. Your way of dealing with my situation
    is to throw a regular Elite Controller and $60 MS credit and that’s it, take it or leave and “That’s all we can do for you” is what the Xbox Customer service Supervisor John kept on repeating! . No choice of getting my controller back, no reimbursement of
    $218 for what I paid, no offer of another kind of limited edition controller of a different game…. Just what you offer and only that, even though your representative made the mistake, a HUGE one. 15 years of being a loyal customer thousands of dollars spent
    on all your gaming product, and “That’s all we can do”. Thank you for making me feel like my money and support means nothing. Thank you for destroying my collection. Thank you for showing how much you care .. this is all i'm left with, frustration, trying
    to get another elite controller that goes for about $700 now online, incomplete collection, and a horrible experience with your company

:)

ArshisStar, Dec 9, 2017
  2. Same old crap from Xbox. STILL NO REWARD POINTS FOR OVER A YEAR. Disgusting and unacceptable

Where are my points?

Where is the support?

If your robbing me, please just tell me so I shut up.

Im furious with xbox

J E N O V A IV, Dec 9, 2017
  3. ArshisStar
    ArshisStar Guest
    Xbox robbed me !

Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support

Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even when you guys were in the wrong 100%. Because of your mistake,
    I was robbed of my Limited-Edition Gears of War Elite controller and my trust in you as a company. I’m a huge collector and gamer, but I know you guys don’t care. To you it was nothing more than a controller, to me it was pride in having a limited collection
    from a well loved franchise, one of my favorites of all time. To me it was joy in owning a piece of history, to me it made me happy as a gamer and collector in having this amazing controller. Now according to you guys it’s recycled, junk. You have no way of
    replacing something that has been out of stock for over a year and yet promised to replace it with another limited edition when I first spoke to a representative at your company. If I knew from the start that I wasn’t going to get another limited edition elite
    controller I would have kept it as it was, with a broken thumbstick. Now all I’m left with is an incomplete collection (I have gears Xbox One S, Gears Headset) heartbreak and mistrust in your company. This is truly horrible, and a gamers worse nightmare. Your
    way of dealing with my situation is to throw a regular Elite Controller and $60 MS credit and that’s it, take it or leave and “That’s all we can do for you” is what the Xbox Customer service Supervisor John kept on repeating! . No choice of getting my controller
    back, no reimbursement of $218 for what I paid, no offer of another kind of limited edition controller of a different game…. Just what you offer and only that, even though your representative made the mistake, a HUGE one. 15 years of being a loyal customer
    thousands of dollars spent on all your gaming product, and “That’s all we can do”. Thank you for making me feel like my money and support means nothing. Thank you for destroying my collection. Thank you for showing how much you care .. this is all i'm left
    with, frustration, trying to get another elite controller that goes for about $700 now online, incomplete collection, and a horrible experience with your company

ArshisStar, Dec 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Support robbed me !