Xbox Support is shoddy at best

Discus and support Xbox Support is shoddy at best in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased over the 9 years of being on XBL 2 regular Xbox Consoles, 3 Xbox 360 Consoles and now 2 Xbox One Consoles; not to mention the scores... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SameBIG CHIEF, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Xbox Support is shoddy at best

I have purchased over the 9 years of being on XBL 2 regular Xbox Consoles, 3 Xbox 360 Consoles and now 2 Xbox One Consoles; not to mention the scores of games, points, movies etc etc. I have had a PSU go out on one of the Xbox One Consoles after a little
    over a month. I contacted support via chat and was told an email would arrive within 24 hours. Over 72 hours later I receive this email. In it it states that I must box up the bad PSU, pay to have it shipped to M$ and the wait upwards of 10 days to get a replacement.
    This is unacceptable, why have you taken to treating your loyal customers this way? Now in the new digital era there is no email address to be found nor a phone number that can be contacted to speak to a live (god forbid) person.

:)

SameBIG CHIEF, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Rugby 15

I haven't bought a rugby game at all due to them being rather shoddy at the best of times, so I hope this is promising as I too would be interested.

Mafivee, Nov 16, 2014
  3. I Nephi I
    I Nephi I Guest
    "Connection to server was lost, exiting to main menu" With the new Minecraft xbox 360 update! Help?

Shouldn't have to jump through hoops just to play Minecraft. Shoddy beta testing at best, especially for what was likely a very stupid programming error (did someone forget to wrap a network call?)

I Nephi I, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there SameBIG CHIEF!

I'm sincerely sorry for any frustrations this may have caused. I know it isn't ideal, but that is the normal process for our PSU's. We can help find a phone number for you if you are ok with posting which region you are in! Alternatively, you can always
    visit our Contact Us page to get a hold of one of our chat or phone support agents. I hope you get up and running soon, please post back if there is anything else we can help you out with!

Mister Beep, Nov 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: